Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Three's Company Part 1

One of my FBs recently resurfaced. Apparently, he was busy with work and had been outstationed for work. He sent me a message asking if I would still want to play and he asked if I still organize orgies.

I’ve never really organized a full-on orgy. Maybe a threesome here and there. The last time I had a threesome, he was one of the attendees. I guess he liked it so he wanted to join again. So I reached out to my stash of guys, trying to find someone who wants to play and someone who’s free.

I don’t mind setting it up because he wanted to play with me as well as the other guys. Some other guys kept asking me to set some thing up for them but if there’s no one available, they’d never wanna play with just me. Completely and blatantly using me for my connections. Pissing me off.

Anyway, I found one guy from Maluri who’d want to join us. The Maluri guy is not Malaysian. Quite cute. Mixed. Since he does not have transportation, he came via LRT. I took him to my place and we had dinner while watching TV. The FB was kinda late. I did not really mind because it was a Thursday and my fave comedies, My Name is Earl and 30 Rock was on.

Once 30 Rock was over, and the FB arrived, I brought them to the bedroom to get things going. Unfortunately, the Mixed Maluri Guy was a bit shy. Maybe it was his first time. The FB and I got naked and he started to lick my body. Mixed Guy was still unsure but he insisted he was into when I asked. So I told him to take it slow and easy. I kissed him to calm his nerves. Great kisser, really. So I concentrated on the kissing while the FB was sucking me hard.

I hope the FB won’t take offense because I kept smooching the cuter guy and not him. I guess he did not mind because he appeared to be content having my dick in his mouth. After a while, when they got used to each other’s presence, they started to play with each other. While still servicing me of course. Hehehehe. Now this is what I call a threesome.

After the furious make out, we all lied down breathlessly. Everyone’s dicks were up and hard. This was the most difficult moment out of any sex gathering. Who’s going to be the bottom?

To be continued…

3 comments:

  1. I share your sentiments on roles, too many tops or to many bttms (which the latter is rarely the case)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Magus, welcome. Yeah, it's kinda hard to control that right?

    ReplyDelete