Sunday, August 19, 2007

A New Man

I was surfing the Net Sunday night, on the prowl for some sort of adventure. I was bored. Okay, bored and horny. But the prowling was a bit unsuccessful so I left the laptop alone and watched TV.

During one commercial break, I checked up on my messages and got a hit from Guys4Men. Not a bad looking guy. So we exchanged messages for a while. I did not know what he wanted because he did not say what kind of guy he likes.

After a few messages, he said he was going offline so I just give my phone number in case he’s free to meet up or something. He replied saying that he was free that night and wanted to meet at my place. Good first sign eh?

I gave him directions and came right over. He lives in Tun Razak so it was not a problem for him to come to my place, even if it was 11 o’clock at night. Once he arrived, we sat down on the couch and talked. He was quite cute, slightly taller than me and smelled nice. Once we got to talking, he actually reached out and grabbed my belly. So now I know he likes em round.

We talked and he said he wanted to lie down. He put his legs up on the couch and maneuvered so that I would be in between his legs. Oh dear God.

His legs were so nice and warm and hairy. He actually had a nice body. Not too slim but not too flabby either. Just right. I just touched his thighs a bit and massaged here and there. I don’t know why but I was such a blushing virgin that night. Maybe it was because I was smitten. Heheheh.

He finally reached for my hand and put it on his crotch. Okay, I got the green light. So I began to feel up the groin, all the while getting a hard on myself. I opened his pants and underwear and saw the weapon. Nice. Has a slight downward hook. He undressed me and I started by licking his nipples.

Then I moved up to the neck. I guess it was a sensitive area because he tried to move away from my tongue but I persisted and he relented to the tongue assault. Then I went back to work on the nipples. He pushed me up until my chest meets his face and he licked my nipples while trying to reach for my ass.

Guess that means he is a top then. I was a little hesitant because I was not sure if my ass could take another fucking since I got that rough fucking Friday night. But he made me sat doggy style while he ate my ass. And, boy, did he eat it well. Top notch really. I hadn’t been eaten like that since… well, since last year. Hhehehe.

After we got everything ready, he tried penetration and I tried relaxing. The first time he went in was painful. After one or two jabs, his cock got out. The second time he stuck it in, it felt a bit okay and I could relax a bit. Then it got out again. So he turned me on my back, put my legs on his shoulders and inserted himself again. This time it was not painful. He even licked my nipples while pushing in and out of me.

It felt pretty good. He sooo was not rough and I guess he found my prostate because it felt great. When he stopped moving, I ground my ass. Yup, it was that good. When he came, he licked my nipples and tried to jack me to cum. Unfortunately, I don’t cum that way so I told him to stop it and just hug me. He remained in me all the while. Again, it felt soooo good.

After that, we both cleaned up. He hung out with me, listening to songs and we talked and we surfed the Net together. Sigh. It was quite a nice evening. Making me more smitten with him. Dayyymnnn.

2 comments:

  1. what a nice hook-up. I c dat dis one u really enjoyed d encounter. Will there be a second round soon? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Josh... I'd like it if there was another one... here's hoping! *cross fingers*

    ReplyDelete