Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Meme Me

Fable Frog tagged a ‘friend’ of mine and now it’s my turn. These would be eight random saucy facts about me. Heheheh. Although I think some of these had been said in the past, but it is a brand new start to a brand new day so...

Random Saucy Fact #1
I lost my virginity at the ripe old age of 21.

I was studying in PJ at that time. I was just introduced to the wonders of IRC. Got chatted up by a guy and said he wanted to come over coz he was bored alone at home. I did not mind so the guy came over.

He then confessed that he was actually there to fulfill a fantasy. Getting fucked in the ass by a meaty guy. I told him I was a virgin and would not even know what to do and he said he’d teach me.

He undressed and got on all fours and asked me to fuck him immediately. I looked at his ass and as inviting as that was, I could not get it up. So, he asked me to lie down on my back while he got me hard using his hands and tongue. Then he climbed on top of me and sat down on it. He rode me hard. It actually hurt a little bit. For me. Maybe coz it was my first time.

After a while, he got tired and asked me to fuck him doggy style. He said to just move my hips back and forth. Easy. So I did. And then we changed positions. And again. And again. And again.

Apparently, just as I lost my virginity, I also gained a new superpower. The ability to last long. I kept drilling him while he just took it moaning and groaning with pleasure. Unfortunately, he had an elsewhere to be (picking up a relative or something) so we had to stop.

That guy did not knew it back then but he had unwittingly unleashed a sexual beast onto an unsuspecting world…

Random Saucy Fact #2
I am lucky that most of the guy I’d met was more than willing to let me stick it in, even though they claim to be pure tops.

I fucked this one guy (an apparent virgin) doggy style and made him cum without him touching himself.

Random Saucy Fact #3
I’ve never been to any of the saunas

Random Saucy Fact #4
I am a closet voyeur/exhibitionist. I love to tape myself having sex or tape someone else doing things to me. Heheheh. And no Fable Frog, I am shy to show those tapes off.

So far, I have gotten 5 people that allowed me to take videos and/or pictures during our bedroom romps.

Random Saucy Fact #5
I’m a bit of a daredevil, enjoy the adrenaline rush of having sex at a public place. Restrooms at country clubs or restaurants, cinemas or even bookstores. Okay, so it was just discreet gropings at the bookstore but still count right? Coz it’s public and someone could have walked in on us at any given time.

Random Saucy Fact #6
I am deeply romantic (ehehehe) and prefers long, steamy, passionate kissing than a wild romp in the hay but unfortunately, it is really hard to find someone who wants to kiss for more than one minute and I just have to settle for the fucking…

Random Saucy Fact #7
My first threesome happened by accident. I was tricked into it. Tipah tertipu bang, tipah tertipu!

I was supposed to be meeting this Singaporean Guy who had a big dick. He was staying at a hotel in KL. I was already on my way to him when he said that there was another guy coming. I was appalled but I was almost there. I was living in PJ and took a cab. Oh, bear in mind that I was in my early twenties and was still kinda virginal and naïve.

So I put on a brave front and went forth to the hotel. I actually did not like that idea. What if the other guy is fugly? I mean, fuglier than me of course. What if he did not like me and just played with the Sg Guy? What if I am not as good as the other one and both of them refused to play with me? Sigh.

I always say that I’ll try anything once and I’ll try something new every now and again just so that my life won’t be too predictable… so I went. I saw, I did, I conquered and I came. Again, those two guys had no idea at the time, but they had a hand in unleashing the slut within the sexual beast and there’s no turning back. Once you go slut, you’d wanna have ass all the time. Skip table of content and head straight to the ass.

Random Saucy Fact #8
Six was the maximum number of guys I had played with at the same time AKA an orgy. Previously, I was stuck with just fourgy (ya know, sex with three other people).

There. Six random saucy facts about me. Now, I gotta sit back and wait for the judgments to come pouring in…

6 comments:

  1. Oh you doing the meme too~~ wah~ so suacy de~ I think i half as sexperienced as you, then my life won't be so bore~~ BTW BOO~ for the tape!! *hmmp*!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. 'Evan' wanted me to do one. :)

    Malu lar Froggie... so malu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours is definitely much saucier than mine, and the tapes / pictures of your conquest, hmmm, may I have a look at it one day too, please, pretty please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CG, thanks! Um, about them pix/vids... so shy lar... cannot show to people.. unless... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey holded, this meme of urs is so like, ur baptism of fire on a list! hey, why dont u be a guess artist on kits Xhibt? Ask him about it, hehehe!

    Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Josh, welcome. Thanks. I guess I could talk to Kit about that eh? :P

    ReplyDelete