Sunday, August 12, 2007

Rough Cut Part 1

I went on a date with one of the guys that messaged me from Bearforest. I had been communicating with him for a couple of months now but we never did meet up because he was busy working.

He had a day off last week so we planned to meet up and he’d bring me back to his place to spend the night. We met at KL Sentral and he brought me to Midvalley. We had dinner at Piccolo Mondo and then we caught a Chinese movie. Nice movie.

Anyways, after that, we went back to his place and had burgers before we adjourned to the bedroom. It’s our first time meeting and the guy’s extra chatty. I don’t mind listening. Then, he started getting closer and closer to me, until his hands started getting up close and personal. After almost ripping my clothes off, he started to play with my nipples.

I got the feeling that he was a biter. It was confirmed when he bit me on the neck several times. Ooh, vampire fantasy coming true. It was nice. Hehhehe.

I threw him off of me and climbed on top of him. I saw him reaching for something. I ignored him and went down on him. He was moaning and moaning. Especially at the part where I used my teeth a bit. Yup, he has a slightly similar fantasy as mine.

I got tired of having a dick in mouth so I went and teased the balls with my tongue. Again, he was moaning. I almost made it to the ass but I refrained. The moan response I got from the licking of the balls was enough. When I surfaced to take a breather, he shoved me onto my back and said that he was going to fuck me.

He did not even wait for me to say anything. He lifted my legs up and reached for the condoms and lube…

6 comments:

  1. ah so it was a good weekend then? it is good being you isn't it? sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kit, it was okay lorr... :P

    Paul, yup, very...

    ReplyDelete
  3. such wonderful adventures. you should get me to help you document them visually. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Burgers before sex? hmmm...interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kit, shy lar... my body is not as nice as yours.. also, my 'partners' might be shy...

    P/S - I do get some adventurous people and I have taken some pix/movies of the sessions... :P

    CG, we were just hungry... nothing more to it... :)

    ReplyDelete