Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Rough Cut Part 2

He sheathed himself and lubed my hole. I was a bit hesitant because it has been a while since I was butt fucked and dude had a huge dick. He got himself ready and penetrated me. It was a bit tough to insert it at first but he managed.

It hurts like nobody’s business but I just gritted my teeth. He started to do his thang and push in and out of my hole. Boy, he was not gentle either. I was getting the pounding of my life and it hurt like hell.

He kept switching my leg positions. First he wanted over the shoulders. Then he just wanted one on the shoulder. And he kept fiddling with his position. What he did not know is that it was hurting me like hell. I tried telling him but I think he was in his own little world.

Damn. He liked it rough. He was throwing me around like a rag doll. It must have been close to an hour before he lets up. I told him I could not take it anymore and that it hurt like hell. He insisted it was hurting me because my own dick was not up. I replied that my dick was not up because it hurts like hell. Hmm…

So after that toilet break, he still wanted to fuck me. He positioned me at the foot of the bed. My ass was so sore already. I just hope he’d spurt soon enough. But apparently he was not going to anytime soon. He kept trying to get my dick up and I kept swatting his hand away and told him to just concentrate on cumming.

Even at the edge of the bed, he was not being gentle. He kept on changing my leg position and tossing me around on the bed. After a while, I had to push him off and he begged for me to let him finish….

4 comments:

  1. He definitely was in his own world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that's not nice. sex is not a solo sport. so basically it sounds like he masturbated using you instead of his hand. eeeek.
    yup happened to me before. sigh.

    but still a hot story. you have such a wonderful way of giving me mental imagery. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh! i like it rough! intro him to me!!!! LOL just kidding~ :P

    ReplyDelete