Friday, August 17, 2007

Rough Cut Part 3

Okay, fine. He said he was close. So I laid on my back near the edge and let him do his thang. He kept trying to place his hands near my neck. Is he trying to choke me? That’s new. I don’t think I’d like to do that though.

I think it was a good fifteen minutes of pumping before I realize that he was not going to cum any time soon. I almost reached up and choked him myself! I simply could not take it anymore so I told him to hurry it up or I am gonna close shop.

He asked me to turn around and had me bending over the bed. He continued the ass onslaught and kept on trying to get me to part my legs wider and wider. With the bed between my legs, it had started to hurt.

I kept counting until 50. If he had not come still, then it’s over. I was ready to backhand him off of me. Lucky for him, he came and got off me. He went into the shower and cleaned up. The condom was so bloated. Apparently he had not done it for a while now. Whatever. Get out of my way! I wanna clean up!

Once I was done, he was already lying in bed, heading towards snoresville. I had not cum yet but then again, I could only do so in a certain way so I just climbed into bed. Barely an hour later, my ass started to sting. A lot. I could not even lie properly. I barely got any sleep that night. And I had to skip out on bowling with my friends because it hurt like crazy.

But I did get to return the favor though. At about 5 in the morning, I was awakened by extreme pain and a hard on. I sidled up to him and pressed my hard on against his underwear covered ass. Once I found his asshole, I pressed hard against it. He moaned. But did not protest. So, Mr Pure Top must have taken a ride on the Cockwarts Express before.

He told me to go get the lube and condom so that it would not hurt much. You bet your ass I am going to hurt you! I lubed him and myself and penetrated his tight ass. He moaned loudly this time. But I figured he liked it rough and he did not even tell me to stop. So I did what he did to me. Ass onslaught of the hardened cock kind. His moaning and thrashing about wildly kinda turned me on so I gave it to him good. When I came, I took care and slowly extracted myself. He went to the second toilet and I cleaned up in the toilet in the room. Finally able to fall asleep after that…

4 comments:

  1. i love the way you right. fires up my imagination. yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, is this true? I wouldn't hurt my partner nor being hurt by anyone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan, yes, it's true... my ass was hurting the whole of that next day... I had no idea what I was getting myself into...

    Welcome to my blog! And good for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I wan him. You are top flexi but those of us who are total btms like it rough.

    You ain't seen rough sex yet. The butt slapping, the bed rocking, the tits pinching, the tummy punching( not really hard punch, just loud), the hair pulling ( during doggie fucking)...geez that's really rough sex.

    Most guys dun really wan to be that rough but with our consent and our constant yes...harder, they let go and go wild. LOL

    But did freaked out a few inexperienced young chaps who could not believe a big grown man is such a pushover in bed. LOL It takes an experienced top to take command and not fear to use me for pure sexual gratification.

    ReplyDelete