Monday, August 27, 2007

Bangi Bangin' 2

I was like all “What the hell man?” coz I need my cutie sleep. I gotta work in the morning. I was fully hard now. I tried to make him stop but he still wanted to touch the hardness of me.

That’s it. I pushed him onto his stomach, put on a condom, lubed up and inserted myself into him. No tenderness. Just raw sex. I was half asleep but the warmth that enveloped me woke me up and I just fucked his brains out.

Half way through, I heard him say something again. This time, I heard it loud and clear. He wanted a position switch. That would mean an even longer fucking but I obliged. I turn him around, put his legs on my shoulder and fucked him in that position.

Now I can see his face. He was enjoying it. His face was contorted in pleasure and pain. I fucked him for a while until I realized that I needed sleep so I turned him around, on his stomach. I got on top of him and fucked him until I come.

After cleaning up, I tried to get some shut eye. But to no avail. The dude was still cuddly wuddly. And this time, he was grabby also. He was trying to grab my ass, as though telling me that he’d want some now. I totally went bitchy and slapped his hand away and told him that I really needed some rest coz I have to go to work in a couple of hours. He can have a go at my ass the next time we meet.

He seemed satisfied at the answer and left me alone the rest of the morning. When I say left me alone, I mean, he cuddled me all the way until he left in the morning. Argh!

3 comments:

  1. hmm okay, taking notes now... haha
    great story holden, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there are folks who like cuddlin after all :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ประเทศมาเลเซีย สันต์วันเกิดนะครับ

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALAYSIA!

    ReplyDelete