Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bangi Bangin'

Previously on Oxymoronic Existence…

Bangi Guy is back. He was in the area and wanted to meet me. It was a little over midnight but I was still awake so I told him to come on over.

He said that he was now based in Shah Alam, new place, new job, hence the quiet. He went to Tasik and did not get lucky so he thought he’d get lucky with me. I should have been pissed but it was late and I was horny. Okay, who am I kidding, I am always horny, and I remembered he was very good at the making out so I rolled out the red carpet for him.

Once he arrived, he went to freshen up. I was already in bed by that time. I asked if he wanted to spend the night and he said it would be nice because it was late to go back to Shah Alam.

So once that’s decided, he jumped into bed and we cuddled. He was extra horny because his hands immediately went down south. I pulled him on top of me and let him do his thing which he was really good at.

Did I mention that he was kinda short? He started by necking me. I love necking. Yes, I have a vampire fetish. Then, he went down to my nipples. Ooh, expert tongue. He licked me all over before he settled for my cock and he gave me a long drawn out blowjob.

After a while, I pull him off of me and got on top of him. I repeated what was done to me, but I added a slight twist. I licked down there and inserted a finger. He seemed to know what I want and asked for a condom. The last time we did it, he topped me and said that he could only take a cock in his ass for a few minutes only. Heh, he was not getting a cock in his for a few minutes only…

I lubed him up and inserted my cock. He moaned. I push through and stayed still for a while, letting him get used to the intruder. Once I felt him relax, I start to pump in and out. After a while, I heard him saying something but it was more like a raspy whisper. I did not hear him so I continued fucking his ass until I came.

After the clean up, we settled in and started to drift off to sleep. Unfortunately, the guy was a cuddler and he kept his paws on me the whole time. It was kinda warm, my room not air-conditioned and all, so it kinda bothered me and I did not really get to sleep much. In the end, I drifted to sleep. Finally. It was like 4 in the morning and I have to wake up in the morning to go to work.

Just I was about to drift into dreamland and meeting up Hugh Jackman, I felt a stirring. A great stirring that forced me to open my eyes. His hands were kneading and fondling my cock to life…

to be continued...

6 comments:

  1. Round 2 will be posted on Monday... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, just dropped by and found this softcore sexy blog hehe... cool! :P so what happened next hmm?? round 2 lor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah really active r holden..i envy u..

    ReplyDelete
  4. CG, Round 2 will begin shortly...

    Conan, welcome and thanks!

    Magus, not that active lar... and dun envy me, am sure you have stories to tell also.. :)

    ReplyDelete