Friday, August 31, 2007

Blind Date

I went on a blind date on Tuesday. Why did I agree to one when there are tons of profile websites for people to upload their pics? I don’t know. Maybe the thrill of the unknown? Maybe because I like his stats? Maybe I am just slutty? Hehehe.

So we’re supposed to meet up at the McDonald’s at Masjid Jamek at 7pm. I got there at 6.30 because I only work a few stations away. So I waited patiently, which is something I don’t do because I really hate waiting. Lucky I brought my Buffy book so I killed time by reading that and eating some McNuggets.

When it was 7, I asked him where he was and he said he was nearby. He did not show up after 15 minutes. So I was thinking that he showed up, saw me and left. I did not wanna call and asked him again. Don’t wanna sound desperate. So I continued reading the book. Which was quite a stirring read because it is set in the third season, before Faith did a Vader and switched to the dark side.

Anyways, I got my nose out of the book and realized that it was 7.30 and he still was a no-show. That’s it. Just as I was about ready to storm out of that McDonald’s, one guy came and sat down at my table. Finally. Oh, by the way, deep inside of me, I was kicking his face and screaming “BITCH!!”

I am soooo Margaret Cho and pretty low standards and would normally just take the guy home and fuck the life out of him. Unfortunately he said he was a top and would not wanna be fucked in the ass. That, coupled with the barely cute factor and the fact that he was all too shifty-eyed, made me not wanna bring him home. Lucky for me the guy oozed confidence and just shrugged nonchalantly and said that he has other friends. With that, he sashayed out of McDonalds and I called Teddy and bitched to him about it.

Later that night, just as I was doing my nightly blog rounds, one guy who happened to live in the block next to mine wanted to come over. And Teddy told me how sorry he was that I would not be getting sex. Just as I told the guy to come over, another guy sent me SMS, wanting to come over. Hmmm, quite the conundrum. Which one do I wanna go for?

The former is short, balding, meaty and semi cute. The latter was tall, muscled and bald. Three guesses which one I chose. Correct. I went for the tall muscle Mary who is a bottom, which works for me. Told the other guy I suddenly had an elsewhere to be. Yeah, I know what you alls are thinking. Threesome. Nah. Wanted to enjoy Muscle Mary all to myself. We’ve met before and it was always hot.

I was in the middle of watching That’s So Raven (yeah, yeah, I watch Disney Channel, get over it…) when Muscle Mary showed up, looking all buffed up and fine…

2 comments:

  1. oooh oooh.....what did muscle mary do next...spill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. with all your activities, how do you find the time to do anything else? hahaha and YES i am jealous!

    ReplyDelete