Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bite Me!

I dunno exactly how this guy got my number... I am assuming it's from IRC... he is Malay, short and chubby... not exactly cute... I am pretty sure when we chatted, he did not give me his picture... I really oughta learn by now that people who dun give their pictures online are often times than not, um, not good looking... hence they dun wanna give their pics... like me, I dun wanna give my pics here, even when you guys ask for it many times, ehheeh...

Anyways, he said he wanted to come over and he wants me to bite his thigh. I, of course, is open to all things kinky, so I agreed to host a session.

He arrived and I was disappointed. Really got to learn my lesson about the no pic thing...

But I was game for a little biting session.

So we wound up in the bedroom and he stripped. He did not want anything other than being bitten on the thigh. As soon as I start biting, he started moaning. He even got hard. Precum everywhere.

He asked me to suck his cock but I looked at the precum mess and I declined. He did not trim his bushes. That, plus precum. M-E-S-S-Y.

No way I am mussin' up my hair and make-up. He did not even lift a finger to touch me, let alone do my nipples or suck my cock...

So I just gave him a handy while biting him. He finally came and left. Phew.

But that's not the end of it. He messaged the next morning, asking for a second session. I told him I need him to do me as well. He said all the other fags have never asked him to do anything. They all bit him and sucked him dry. I told him to go see those other fags then coz that's not how I play it. At the very least, if you are effing hawt, then you can just pose pretty and have someone do you. But you ain't... so he said he won't come a-knockin' anymore then... good riddance..

But that's not the end of it. He called me some time ago. I did not know who it was but I was busy at karaoke. Then he called again wanting to come over. I was at home and he was already in the area so I said okay. He asked if I could bite his thigh. Immediately I knew who he was and regretted the fact that I did not bother to do a thorough credit report...

Same scenario. No touching me, want me to bite him and suck him dry. I told him I was too tired for anything and attempted to finish him off as soon as possible with a handy. I did ask him if he wanted to do something other than lying on the bed like a lump. He said he would only lie there so as soon as he came (all over my sheets, damn bitch, now I have to wash them...), he put his clothes on, without even cleaning up and left. I soooooooooo did not stop him.

2 comments:

  1. this is totally unacceptable.... he is practically using ur kind hospitality for his own advantages ONLY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck! Add the word Ignore afer his name on your phone so you know in future. Hate bushy pubes and on top of that ugly!!!!

    ReplyDelete