Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fetishes

I suppose everyone has fetishes. Something that would bring them to the edge faster. I myself has a vampire fetish. No, not wanting to boink Spike or Angel... well, if they asked me to, I wouldn't say no... to both the characters or the actors...

But I digress... Bites on the neck... that is what turns me on...

Anyway, there's this one slim guy, years back, when I first moved to the city... he had this peculiar fetish... golden shower... now golden shower I can handle... in fact, I've done a couple of other guys who are into golden showers...

For the uninitiated, golden shower enthusiasts are basically pee lovers... some of them loved to be peed on while some even go to the extreme of drinking the pee... yes, yes, I've fed my urine to guys... what? they asked for it... and I get to fuck them after... win win sitch... um, does that mean I too am a golden shower enthusiast?

In any event, besides golden shower, this slim guy was also into scat. Yup, he referred to himself as the human toilet. In fact, whatever it is that a chubby guy dishes out, he'll take it... pee, cum, scat...

I guess I am not as kinky as he is coz I found that totally gross... but we met up and I did the whole peeing in his mouth thing... and he rimmed me, the deepest rimming I've ever had... guess he really wanted it badly...

But no, I've never used his mouth as a toilet...

Cut to: the present... I was parking (read: logged in but not actively doing anything) in IRC and this guy messaged me... asking if I would pee in his mouth... as I said before, I am no stranger to peeing on people or in people's mouth so I did not really mind...

He also wished to ingest my cum... which is okay... but then, he pulled out the 'scat' card... turned me off... before I could press on, he logged off... guess he knew I was turned off... what are the chances this present day scatman is actually the same guy I did years ago...

Hmm, I think the chances are pretty high that it's the same guy... have I gone full circle? I don't think I've done everybody yet... hahahah... I am not that big a slut.. wait, maybe I am... am I?

5 comments:

  1. ahh.. biting and scratching lovers is my turn on too. hardcore sex enthusiast I guess.. haha. Though I never had sex before ~_~;;
    haha...

    eww..I dont really like Golden shower, scat .. its just... erm..
    disgusting? haha... different people has different taste i guess.. mahaha.

    arent we all? oh wait.. Im not a slut!! >_<;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scatlover? OMG!!!!!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww disgustng

    ReplyDelete
  3. scat is total turn off, but other than that i will nvr say nvr lor, who knows heheeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. The term "water sports" would be more subtle than golden shower. Hehe. Gosh that's such a turnon! xD

    And aww, come on now. We're guys who have sex with other guys, so why should we start judging others? All are entitled to their own preferences and fetishes...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. muahahaha, really interesting story and the best part is that i believe that i've met-up with the same guy too! was he this tall guy (medic student) at a local uni?

    guess that the world is getting smaller :P

    i've had sex with an OKU guy (orang kurang upaya - he is kudung) but he was such a hottie!

    recent weird sex i had was with this really straight looking guy (jantan habis!!!) but he insisted to wear a panty hose before the action begins. i went limp from that moment onwards :P

    ReplyDelete