Saturday, October 24, 2009

Travelin'

I've known this guy since since last year I think. He'd message me via Manjam but that's all we did. Messages via Manjam. Never actually meeting.

One day, some time last week or the week before that, he asked for my number and said that he might be in KL soon for a seminar.

However, he insisted on meeting me up before the intended day, which was Sunday. So Friday, after the movies, I went and met with him in Ampang. He drove me back to his place, but not before driving like mad to Ampang Point to meet a client. Sigh. Now I have to be Catherine Zeta Jones to his Michael Douglas.

No, he's not THAT old but he is older with greying hair. He is a bit of a softie, walks with his butt high in the air and a gait that would make The Pussycat Dolls cry with envy... but all is saved coz his face is battle-scarred and all manly and tanned. Phew.

And he kept insisting he used to be a nice guy but now he's all rude and mannish. Yeah, right.

Don't even get me started on his principals and beliefs. I mean, don't get me wrong. You can have your own views and stuff, but don't ridicule other people's beliefs just coz you don't believe in them. Oh, and kept saying, "typical Malaysian mentality" and "when I was in Japan"...

Dude, please. You're not the only one who's been overseas.

Example 1: "I dun get how u can't be naked with a girl. In Japan, me and my boyfriend would fuck with a straight couple fucking next to us."

What can I say? I am gay and allergic to womanly parts...

Example 2: "I dun get Malaysians. They're loyal to their partners. In Japan, we're all about open relationships. Even having threesomes and orgies."

What the... he's is soooooooo living under a rock in Malaysia... and telling me those things, like I am some sort of virgin... hahahah...

Also, I think he's in love with himself. He kept telling me that a lot of guys like him and wanna do him and that in his area, everybody knows him and scared of him. He's apparently the (Fairy) Godfather of the area...

So, we're back at his place... he's watching some sort of Malay movie about racing cars... KL Drift or something... Farid Kamil's cuter and cuter these days... ehhehe...

Anyways, I had a boil on the back of my head so I was not really comfortable and it was quite painful so I retired to the bedroom earlier than him. At this rate, I think I'd fallen asleep first.

He came in half an hour later. We cuddled first. He said before that he enjoys foreplay and stuff but he was the one that grabbed my cock first. It did not seem like he wanted kissing so I went and licked his neck. He squirmed and kept swatting at the back of my neck, where the boil is. (*(^&%(&(*&)%$^*(###...

I moved to do them nipples and the swatting intensified. Son of a...

Then I decided to do his balls coz my head would be out of swatting range. Apparently, he's a swatter when he's hot and bothered. Licked his balls and his asshole. He was squirming like mad. I wanted to suck his cock but I saw that it was a small cock. Disappointing. He was a slim guy so I'd imagine his cock to be more substantial. Not that it really matters though but he made it sound like he was packing heat.

But then again, he was the bottom so his dick size mattered not. So I laid back and let him do me now. As I had thought, he went straight for my cock, all moaning and foamy at the mouth, like he's never had cock before. Hmm, thought he was wanted by a lot of guys?

After he was satisfied, he immediately laid back and aimed my hard cock at his hole. Unfortunately, he did not have any lube so it made me wonder how he could have gotten fucked all these while by all those guys...

I used spit but he kept saying it hurt like hell, even before I penetrate... So we used some sort of oil that he had around. I tried penetrating four times before he'd allow me to fully penetrate. So much for being a cock slut eh?

I fucked him hard and fast and left no room for any romancing or slow fuck coz he kept swatting at the back of my head. I came and pulled out and went straight to clean up. He waited for me to finish him off. The pain was unbearable but I gathered all the strength I had left. I licked his nipples while he masturbated. He asked me if I could fuck him again. I couldn't coz of the pain so I just stuck a finger in for him to climax.

He went to clean up and never came back in until I was half way asleep. Kept saying his ass hurt. He confessed that it had been one and a half year since he was last fucked... what the? so he lied to make him seemed better than he actually is... sigh...

1 comment:

  1. example 2 is hillarious lol

    remember, those who talks most trash, are the ones who does nothing at all

    ReplyDelete