Sunday, October 25, 2009

Freddy

Just a quick update... went to watch a movie today... if you ask him, he'd say I was the naughty one who started it... but I say it was him... he grabbed my hand first... so I put it on his thigh... then he grabbed my cock, and I grab his... and before we know it, zippers were unzipped and we were giving handies to each other...

I wanted to finger his asshole but it was hard to reach it in our seating position so I just got the area between the ballsac and the hole...

Kept fingering him until my hand cramped and I just resumed kneading his balls... but his cock was limp by then... come to think of it, he jerked a bit before... hmm...

After the movie, he said he came coz I fingered his sensitive area...

6 comments:

  1. Does he knows that you posted here and he allows you snap it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O in the cinema?? now that's exciting and i wouldn't wanna get that seat~ >,< which seat was that?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. My God ... you really are the sexpert ... can make ppl cum like nobody's business! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. heheheh yours much better than mine :p

    love it!

    ReplyDelete