Monday, October 5, 2009

Squeal

Previously on Oxymoronic Existence...

The Chi Top Guy has been coming over to my place for a couple of times more after the threesome. Guess he likes being fucked in the ass.

The first time he came over, it was not too bad a session. It appeared he loves taking nudie pictures. So do I. Hhehehe. So during the first session, he whipped out a camera and so did I. He was taking pictures of Holden Jr while I, the more experienced of the two, took pictures of him. Yes, him. As in the whole body. Naked.

He sooooo did not notice. Either I was being too stealthy or he was too caught up snapping away at Holden Jr. Too caught up I think. How can one be stealthy when the flash went off and lit up the entire room. I also got him sucking my cock and sitting on it. :)

Anyways, like I said. It was a good session. He liked sucking cock and getting fucked. And he was a fast learner when it comes to bottoming. I mean, I gave it all I got and he was taking it like a seasoned bottom.

So the third time he came a knockin' for Holden Jr, I was quite into the idea. Yes, it's a turn on fucking a top in the ass. Unfortunately, his personality came through and I found him annoying as hell. That was via SMS so I held off on the meeting. Until recently.

Guess I was horny and he was a willing ass so I agreed when he wanted to come over. Normally, he'd picked me up from my office and I'd guide him back to my place. Apparently, he still could not remember the way.

And yes, he was annoying as hell still. I was amazed we made it to the bedroom at all...

So, there we were, getting ready to get it on when he decided to whip out his camera. I was not in the mood to be photographed coz when he is photographing, his mouth is not on Holden Jr. And he was annoying as hell, so I decided not to reward him. I told him not to do it and just suck it but he still took a couple. Fine.

Back to the sucking. But then, he whipped it out again and started to take more pics... I snapped. I threw a diva sissy fit and knocked the camera off of his hand and told him the session was finished. I could not take it anymore.

He tried sweet talking me but I was adamant I did not want to go through with it. He apologized and asked that I lay back and let him do everything. Okay, okay, so I was not that mad but I needed to teach him who's the dominatrix in that room. Hhehehe.

And it seemed he learned his lesson and he was soooo afraid of me. I told him to suck it, he sucked it like he wanted to tore it off with his mouth. Hehehhe. But after a while, his annoying personality came through still...

When I wanted to fuck him, I told him to go doggy but he just laid back and raised his legs. I told him again. He refused, wanting to be fucked on his back. I went to bitchy diva mode immediately and moved him around like a rag doll and told him he'd better go doggy, and he did.

I penetrated him hard. He was moaning and tried to get me to pull out but I did not care. I held his hips and got him to lean back against me. He was on knees, moaning in pain. I knew it was evil of me but I could not help it. Something in me snapped. I started fucking him slowly while stroking his hard cock. Then his moans of pain turned into moans of pleasure and he was moving his hips against me.

I just held my position and my hand just grasped his cock. He was moving so he was riding my dick and his own dick was moving in my hand. I wanted to stay that way until he came coz that would be hot but then I would not come so I pushed him back into the doggy position.

His moans alternated between pain and pleasure. I started to fuck him deep and hard. Suddenly, his moans turned into something else. High pitched squeal. Seriously. And sometimes he would say stuff like 'Yes' or 'Fuck Me' but in that high pitched squeal.

It was creeping me out but turned me on as well. Hheehhe.... so I pushed him down on his stomach and continue fucking him deep. He continued the squealing. Guess the squealing was a turn off coz it took me quite a while to come... he was breathless when I was done. He said he really enjoyed it and asked if I had stuffed him to the hilt. Of course I did. He said he thinks he was bleeding and that there might be a rip.

Bull. He tried to argue. I accidentally moved my hips when I was propping myself up with my elbows and his voice went squeal-y during his argument. So I tested a theory. I pumped into him randomly and all the words that followed were squeal-y. Funny...

Then he moved his hips and the 'Yes' squeals came back. So I continued fucking him for a few more minutes... just for the fun of it... hehehe...

Once I pulled out, he grabbed Holden Jr. I swatted his hand away. He was still adamant that I tore his ass wide open and he was bleeding. Dumbass much? The condom was clean (thank Goddess eh? No nasty chocolate surprise...). So we went to the toilet and got cleaned up. He left after but I noticed he was walking funny and he hissed when he sat down to put on his socks. Maybe I did tear something...

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I dont wanna get close to you in case you try to rape me LOL (just joking) :p seems like a great session do you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no rape lar... it'd be with consent :)

    ReplyDelete