Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kajang Confessions

Whenever people ask me what my type is, I always answer, "No type." I do em all and I don't really discriminate. As long as they're cute, or hot, heheheeh...

So much so that some of my friends nicknamed me Alam Flora. Hmph.

Anyways, this post is about an Indian conquest. I don't think I've posted an entry about Indians before. At least not this year.

I've been in touch with him for a couple of months now but we haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet. He contacted me via Gayromeo.com and then he sent me MMS.

Very big dick. Lucky for me, he said he doesn't mind getting fucked. Yay!

So we finally met last week. Even though he was a bit fuzzy about Bandar Sri Permaisuri, even though he was a bit fuzzy. But after a couple of SMSes and calls, he found my flat and made his way up.

He was a slim guy. Cute.

We made small talk a bit, while watching TV. Now that my room has switched to the TV room, there really is no need for the action to shift places. :)

He started cuddling and before you know it, clothes were flying off. He straddled me and ground our crotch together. He licked my nipples as I play with his huge dick.

Just as he was about to suck my cock, I pushed him on his back and played with his nipples. He responded by squirming underneath me. Every time I try necking, he avoids it. Guess he's ticklish there. So I concentrated on the nipples. Drove him crazy.

Then I laid back and let him take his turn. He immediately took my cock to his mouth and gave world class service. After I got really hard, he maneuvered his body so that we could do 69. I obliged but I did not suck his huge dick. I did his balls. He moaned in between licking cocks. I could feel my chest getting wet. Big cock, gallons of precum... who knew?

I pushed him up so that he's straddling my chest now. He continues sucking my cock and moaning loudly as I started to rim him. Getting him ready.

After a while, he stopped sucking me and sat up, fully enjoying my tongue in his ass. I pushed him off and had him on his back. I raised his legs and continue rimming and opening him up. He thrusted his ass in my face and moaned.

I reached for the condom and lube. He kinda stopped me and said that he was a virgin. Well, his ass was. I rimmed him and then asked him what he wanted to do next. He did not say anything. He just held on to his legs.

I took it as a 'Yes' so I suited up and lubed his ass. That was when he tensed up and I had a hard time, pun intended, penetrating his virgin ass. I told him to turn around and lie on his stomach. I mounted his ass and pushed through. This time it went in with a pop. He hissed and moaned. In pain, I think.

But he did not ask me to take it out. So I gave him some time to get used to Holden Jr and then I started working it. His moans started turning into pleasure ones and at some point, he started saying yes to every stroke and stuck his ass out with every stroke.

When I came and we went to clean ourselves, he said it hurt a little in the beginning but it stopped hurting after that. He also said he had no idea why he allowed me to fuck him when all others wanted a piece of that ass and failed...

He left my place soon after we cuddled for a bit. Another cherry popped! Yay!

8 comments:

  1. Hiya!

    On Smutty Stuff's C board you asked where I get the photos from.

    The answer is I get them by looking at loads of other blogs, I steal a copy and then keep it for a month or two before giving the boy a good scrub down and presenting him as an individual - not as a collage of images as some picture blogs do.

    With luck, at least some of the boys and pics which I like look particularly good when seen on their own.

    The prescription for the blog is mainly for 'boys next door' and 'cute boys'.

    Well - you did ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Micky, thanks for answering :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww u r definitely good in turning the top into btm :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. HGL, it's a gift, eheheh

    PAP, yup, jahat kan diaorg? huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. oic hehe u live at kajang which part i also live in kajang

    ReplyDelete
  6. i never pop a cherry before. Lol.. :p

    ReplyDelete