Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hindrance

I knew this was gonna happen one day. I am surprised it took this long to happen. After 4 incarnations, countless posts and of course conquests, Oxymoronic Existence finally hindered my dating life.

Guess I had it coming yes?

Other sluts and tramps get away relatively clean coz they did not write about them doing so many people that they lost count eh?

Sue me. I am a writer. I love to write and this was an easy topic. Lotsa material.

Sigh. Can't believe I am gonna justify myself... I am a single guy who happens to be having sex with other guys. It's not like I am in a committed relationship and I was cheating on someone.

But the thing that gets me most about all this... oh, right, forgot to tell you guys what happened... I got dumped because of this blog. It mattered not that we had pretty good dates and good chemistry and stuff. All coz a couple of people blabbed about this blog to the guy I was seeing and he fled.

So back to the thing that gets me most... the people who (in a way, was attempting to be a good friend) told on me... they don't know me from atom, other than what they read, which they would not even know is the truth or fiction, accurate or exaggerated... and the worse thing is, the guy I was seeing... believed it all and just fled... into the arms of a good friend of mine... sigh...

All the dating and the sharing... meant nothing... sigh...

Wait... maybe that's why I am perpetually single... coz every time I try, someone would pull up Oxymoronic Existence, now in version 4.0, and they all skedaddle like I am the First Evil or something... :(

Oh well, back to the drawing board I guess... sorry guys, if you were expecting a sexcapade post and you got is a rant...

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...

4 comments:

  1. honey.. we are all sluts in a way.. some of us admits it, some of us don't.. i prefer to admit i am a slut, it gives people less things to talk about me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i really dun see any problem with ur sex life, i consider that as very normal. after all u r single. be patient, surely u will meet someone can accept and appreciate the real you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. guava, i know what u mean... :)

    happy lucky, thanks... i am okay actually... just blindsided by the whole knife in the back thing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear sorry to read this. Some months ago when my FT found about my blog via a random reader he too was very pissed could not handle it and talked about breaking off....

    ReplyDelete