Saturday, October 10, 2009

Question...

Um, I have this dilemma... okay, not really dilemma... but I am not sure what to do here...

Lately, I have this urge to post one or two nudie pics on Oxymoronic Existence... not my nudies... dun wanna scar people's psyche for life with my nakedness... huhuhu...

Nudies of my conquests... they are tastefully taken, no face or anything... nobody would be able to recognize them... but you can see the things that count most... the goodies... heheeh...

Should I? Or would it be like a breach of trust? Hmm... what do you guys think?

6 comments:

  1. It is OK since you will not be showing their faces unless they told you not to.

    I am looking foward to see them if you do decide to post them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post pics of you too so we all can see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are most welcome to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you should post some pics...haha Seriously. As long as no faces are shown, I guess its ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Guys, as you can see, I've posted... but never my nudies though, heheeh

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have to say that im quite taken aback lookin at those pics..ive been a silent reader to ur blog for years and this d 1st time..but that doesnt mean that i dun like them. hehe..for me, as long as u dont show faces and any marks that would get easily recognized by others, then wut the heck.

    but still, it'd better if u get their permission 1st..if possible..heheh..

    ReplyDelete