Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hotel Sex

I went back to my hometown at the beginning of Ramadan to break fast with my family. But not before I hook with someone. See, if I go home, I could never get away from my family AKA no privacy.

I’d be joined at the hip by my niece and nephew. People call them shadows of mine. Don’t even get me started on my mother. Oy.

Anyways, I made arrangements with this one dude who lives in my hometown. I saw his profile online and I messaged him. That was a few months back. I messaged him, saying that I would be on the 10 pm bus and that I’d arrive around 2.

He asked if we should get a room in town. I told him we could just go back to my family’s house but he was against it. I don’t wanna debate over it but only my sister would be home and she knows of my fagtastic activities. We would be saving money. But apparently he has money to burn so we wound up at the hotel.

Had to lie to my sister that I’d be arriving the next day. Hehehehe. The first cheapo hotel we went to was full so we went to a second one. There was a chance we have to walk further down the main street so I thought of calling my sister and ditch the guy. He did not really seem interesting to me.

Mostly because he insisted on me arriving first, then we’d check into a room. Meaning he has no money and wanted me to pay. We had food before we went to the hotel and I had to pay for him. Moocher much?

Unfortunately, we found a room in a nearby hotel. But fortunately, he paid for the room. Okay. So we went to the room and we got ready for bed. After freshening up, I lied on the bed. Kinda beat. He was watching TV. But as he noticed I was drifting off, he turned the TV off and wanted to get some nookie.

But first, a disclaimer. He said he was not really good at the sex and he doesn’t really know much. Sigh. Not another one. I am tired of playing mentor and having protegays. He also said he was top. Um, that doesn’t work for me because I am top too. Okay, I am flex but you got to be extremely good to get me to give my ass to you.

He started things off by lying on top of me and attempted to do some necking. Bad. I think he could not decide whether he wanted to nibble on my neck or he wanted to make a hickey or he just wanted to lick it. It felt pretty half-assed to me too.

The nipple play was not bad, but it was not good either. Guess he really wasn’t lying when he said he was not good. When he got to my cock, he did an OK job giving head. No teeth. Heheheh.

I was getting bored with him so I pushed him off of me and pushed him down on the bed and showed him how it’s supposed to be done. I love necking. I think I was a vampire in a previous life. I necked the guy to death, not literally of course. He was alive, squirming underneath me.

Then, I attacked the nipples. Again, made him squirm. Don’t wanna brag, but I’m good, ehehhehe. Then, I took his cock into my mouth and made it hard. Once I got him really, really hard, I worked on his balls, slowly inching my way down there. He seemed to know where I was reaching for because he opened up wide for me.

Once my magic tongue found its way to his magic hole, well, let’s just say, he was not too quiet about it. I had to use my full strength to restrain him from jumping up and down the bed. Once he was sufficiently wet, I inserted a finger and went on to suck his cock. He assured me he was okay with the finger intrusion, so I kept on fingering him while sucking him.

After a few minutes, I turned him over and lubed up. I asked him if he was sure about it and he said he wanted me to but asked me to be gentle. I am always gentle when popping ass cherries. I mount him and licked his earlobe and neck. As soon as I felt him shuddering with pleasure, I carefully inserted myself into him. I tried not to apply too much pressure as then the entry would be too fast and it would hurt.

I went in smoothly, pun intended. He assured me he was fine. I started slow, building momentum for a fierce fucking. Halfway through, the guy got impatient and started to move his ass as though he’s used to my cock buried deep within him. Good sign. The gurl’s a bottom after all. With that cue, I held nothing back and started to pound him furiously.

He stopped moving his ass. I hope he was not in pain. I was having too much pleasure from pounding a virgin ass. I made faux hickeys but kept pounding. I noticed his body stiffening. Either he was in ass heaven or it was hurting him too much. But I was close and I hoped that he could take it like a man.

When I did climaxed, I grunted a little bit. He responded by clenching his ass muscles and wrapped my spurting cock warm and nice. It made the orgasm far better. Hmm, quite the little bottom, this virgin. After the climax, we collapsed on the bed for a while before cleaning up and going to sleep.

1 comment: