Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sex Slave

It seems I have found myself a willing sex slave. Okay, maybe sex slave is a bit too overly. Fuck buddy? That would work.

This guy just moved into the complex like a month ago. He was introduced to me by a mutual friend, who originally wanted me to house him for free. Hell, no. I ain’t a charity organization and I ain’t no sugar daddy. Unless the guy’s extremely cute. Heheheh.

Yes, I am saying that this guy is not extremely cute. Kinda cute, in a manly kinda way. I did not take him in. He found a room at a different block. Once he was settled in, he came looking for me. Of course. We hung out. Watched some TV. Until his hands got friendly.

I’ll just come out and say it right away. His necking is not too good but he makes it up for his enthusiasm. And his nice ass.

Every time he comes, it would be the same. He’d start out with the necking. Then, he moved to the nipples before ultimately sucking on my dick. After that, I would push him down and start to do the same to him, except in the end, I’d be buried deep inside his warmth.

He is all too willing to come to my place for some fucking, even though he had just gotten some the night before. I remembered he was telling me that his ass was still sore from the fucking that he got from a Chinese guy with a dick that was fat in the middle. Yup, butt plug-like. But as soon as I start to do my thing, he let me ride his ass until I come. What a nice sex buddy…

I also had called him over one time because the guy I was with just left and he did not let me fuck him in the ass. I know it sounds like I am just using him but I told him the deal. He knew of the situation and he did not mind. This time, he actually showed me his ass licking skills, which was quite phenomenal.

As soon as we’re done and we got cleaned up, he got dressed and immediately left. So now, I guess I won’t be going without sex at all because a willing ass lives in the next building to mine and would eagerly come over if I beckon.

The last time we met, he told me he had to move. Dammit. There goes my willing sex slave. But not before getting it on for the final time. His necking still needed improving but I gave him extra points for biting. Hehehehe.

We started out in the TV room. Business as usual. He would lie on top of me and he’d work on my neck and nipples. Then he turned me around for a bit of erotic massage. Unfortunately, it was not nearly as erotic as it was painful so I told him to stop and have him lick the back of my neck. Spine tingling…

Then I led him to the bedroom where I start working my mojo. Or my homo-jo. He was lying on his stomach so I mounted him and started biting his ears and neck. Then I work my way down to his ass, giving him tongue lashings. And of course, some bites here and there. I got off him and lied on my back. He immediately went to work on my cock, taking it all in and making it hard.

I reached for the condom and lube and he prepped my cock and himself. He sat down on my hard cock and rode me. At one point, I began to buck my hips and he moaned. He stopped and just sat there while I bucked wildly underneath him. He leaned forward and I worked on his neck while still fucking him furiously.

Don’t know where that came from. I am not normally that wild. Anyways, he got off me and lied on his stomach. I mounted him and inserted myself from behind and rode him. Wildly still. I gave him many variations of thrust and the one that worked quite well AKA have him moaning loudly and saying yes was the long thrust. The one where you almost take the cock out but not really and then shove it back in all the way.

He was in thunderous agreement, kept saying yes. I should have asked him questions like “Will you give me all of your money?” since he was so agreeable right? Hhehehehe.

After I came, we hung out and watched ANTM finale. He left immediately after that. Kinda sad now. No more willing sex slave. Or at the very least, willing sex slave that can just arrive in 5 minutes after you call. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment