Saturday, September 22, 2007

Two If By Sea

Two guys came over to my place on Saturday. Both are Malays. One came over in the morning while the other came over in the afternoon.

Morning Guy is slightly older than me but is more petulant and childish while Afternoon Guy acts a little more of his age, sometimes. Even though I am younger, Morning Guy calls me Abang coz apparently he loves being pampered and taken care of by older guys. Apparently, according to him, I looked matured and manly and I treat him nice so he loves to fantasize that he is the younger one and I am the older one.

Whatever. As long as I get some tail… no, I am kidding. It’s kinda cute actually. He loves to snuggle while watching TV. I like that. But the snuggles don’t last that long because he kept pushing my hand to his crotch. Of course, I don’t mind that as well but I gotta be honest. I like my men alive and well in the bedroom. I hate it when they just lay there like driftwood.

Morning Guy does exactly that. Lie there. Expecting fireworks from me but when it comes to me time, it was just a quick tongue lash here and there and he goes back to being driftwood. Sigh.

He did tell me he did not like being fucked. Driftwood, you’re about to meet my incredible hard wood. I kinda have a way to make them succumb to my charms and open up their legs. I dunno how or why or what, but I just do. So I turned on the magic and got the ball rolling. Since he won’t pleasure my body, I figured I should at least get a poke at the back door.

He did relent and consented to it so I did. He took it for one minute before he said he could not take it. Goddammit. I don’t get off on foreplay or any of the light stuff so I resigned myself to the fact that I won’t be climaxing. I got him off and cleaned up. He left slightly before lunch.

Afternoon Guy came over and we just lazed around and watched TV. He was sitting on the sofa and I was sitting on the floor. Suddenly, he leaned over and he started sucking on my neck. Oooh. Vampyre fetish. Yup, dude loves to bite. I fantasized about being bitten by a vampire. Spike mostly. Maybe Angelus in a pinch. And I love to bite back also, hehehe. Anyways, I posted the photos of my bite welts a few weeks ago in here. And no, we did not do anything else coz it was getting kinda late and we were starving and the welts started to hurt.

But these two showed up on a later date at my place and the story is steamier than this one… watch this space…

3 comments:

  1. Lol... I was watching Scrubs yesterday where this guy was imagining being bitten by vampires too :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm as usual you make me so jealous of your escapades. wonderful and hot. as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is the next part of the stories come out? Can wait any longer to read how you fuck or fucked by others..:)

    ReplyDelete