Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Habit Meme

Cass tagged me… during Ramadan but I was quite busy with some stuff… ehehhehe… so now that Ramadan is over and everybody is still off on leave, I’ve got nothing to do in the office… so here goes…

THE RULES:
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. (yeah, I ain’t doing this one…)
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've tagged and to read ur blog. (no way… let this die with me here…)

1. I always eat my meals while watching TV (if I am home of course).
2. I always look behind me when walking alone
3. I always get my keys out even before I reach my place
4. I always push a door wide open before I go inside
5. I always buy iced lemon tea before going in to watch a movie
6. Every now and then, I’d check my pockets to see if I have everything e.g. keys, wallet, cell
7. I always take the last compartment of the LRT
8. Every time I go shopping, I’d always straighten out things on display

Now, for the sexplanation:

1. No explanation needed here. Just a habit I have since I was a kid…
2. I admit that my time in America made me overly cautious. I’d look over my shoulder to see if anyone’s following me. Lately, with all the muggings and the robberies that you hear about, it’s not that bad an idea to do so. Um, also, because I sometimes do a Ghost Whisperer, I tend to look behind me a lot when I feel some sort of presence.
3. Same reason as number 2.
4. I once opened the door to my place and barged in immediately… and saw this floating white specter in my kitchen. Scared the snot out of me. Never again will I go barging in a room.
5. Um, I like iced lemon tea…
6. Overly cautious. Don’t wanna be leaving things behind.
7. What can I say? I like it in the back. Of the train lar… get your minds out of the gutter. Not a lot of people ride in the back compartment. They prefer to rough it out and be sardines in cans up front.
8. I don’t have OCD nor am I a neat freak but I just can’t help it. Like if the DVD display has one DVD askew, I’d straighten it out. Dunno why.

3 comments:

  1. Hello

    I love your blog.



    Can I add a link to your blog on my blog?
    Which title and url do you want me to add?

    www.restoringLove.com



    May be you will also like my blog, and that you will
    want to support the cause the blog supports:"restoring
    Love". You can also add a link in your blog.

    www.restoringLove.com



    Do not hesitate to give me your opinion and feedback,


    :)



    Kisses and Hughs



    Erik

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks gurl for doin this post, well at least now i'll know lil' bit abt urself isnt it?
    :P

    happy raya btw~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Erik, welcome! I'll add u to my blogs. Thanks! :)

    Cass, now you know eh? Happy raya! :)

    ReplyDelete