Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Life Begins at 40

OMG. Time’s fun when you’re having flies. It seemed that I have been neglecting my blogs. I had been pretty busy lately. Busy with life stuff and dating and having crushes. But I still found the time to get some.

It was a hectic week. Starting from Sunday, I met up with 5 guys. The one on Sunday was Malay, shorter than me and fit. He was 38 years old and a bottom apparently.

Chatted with him on Saturday. He was supposed to come over on Saturday itself but my Saturdays are normally reserved for hanging out with friends so I had to take a rain check.

He came over at 12.30 a.m. on Sunday. He looked and sounded like another one of my conquests which is kinda eerie. He was not extraordinarily handsome but he was not bad looking. Did I mention he was fit? Yummy pecs.

I don’t know why but he was waiting for me to make my move. I was like, “Dude, you’re 40. Be a man and tweak my nipples already!” but of course, I did not say that to his face.

I leaned into him and rubbed myself against him like a kitten in heat. He responded by putting his arm over my shoulder. I put a hand on his hard thigh and rubbed. Nada. I see I have to step it up and wear the pants here. I started playing with his hard abs and leaned in to kiss him on the neck.

He started moaning. That was when he started taking action and began to touch me inappropriately. Apparently he liked it rough. He was biting me all over. I've woken up the beast within. And he did not like me touching his cock. He said he was afraid that he would not last long if I keep touching him. He needed me inside of him first.

Once he got me hard, I took him over to the bedroom where he proceeded to deepthroat me still. I flipped him onto his back and started kissing him. Okay, not a bad kisser. But smoky. I hate that. So I went to kissing him on the neck. As expected, he told me not leave any marks. What is it with me and unavailable guys?

Anyways, I just licked. Did not bite. I bit the nipples though and he liked it, moaning and squirming underneath me. I licked him hard muscles and pecs but I skipped his cock because I remembered him saying he wanted to get fucked first. So I attacked his balls. He was moaning so loud that I swear the neighbor next door was aroused.

I lifted his legs and licked my way to his hole. Hmm, what is that area between the crotch and the asshole called? Hmmm. Anyway, I was licking and biting there and I think he had a mini orgasm. Once my tongue found his hole, the writhing began and the moaning got louder.

I turned him onto his stomach and rimmed him till kingdom come. He was begging for me to fuck him by then. I suited up and inserted myself into his wet hole. He was not quiet after that. Had to push his face onto the pillow for a bit. Once we were done... okay, once I came and got cleaned up, we got to talking. He admitted to being married, hence he could only come after witching hour. Apparently, he was turned down before when he revealed that he was married earlier into the chat. I don't care. So long as the sex is good and he could take it until I come, I am fine. Um, do I sound insidious there? Oh well, it was a good lay... :)

3 comments: