Sunday, February 21, 2010

3rd

It seemed I've skipped someone... the third guy in January... the one that made me orgasm...

I know, I know, almost all of my posts have me orgasming in someone's ass yes? But this time, it was not in the ass. It was a handy...

It all started... *going into story mode* when I chatted with someone on IRC... I swear to God, one of these days I am gonna have a story where it doesn't start with IRC or Manjam or Gayromeo or Facebook...

I digress... IRC, chatting... exchanging of pics... we both likey... exchanging of phone numbers... SMSes... then we meet up... you know the usual drill...

He is slightly older than me... shaved bald... not muscular but not flabby either... like a tough bear, except he is not really hairy...

He wanted to meet up one morning and he even brought breakfast... we chatted for a while before we adjourned to the bedroom... I knew he liked me because we exchanged pics and he really wanted to get into my pants.

So after the necessary gropings, the clothes flew off. He took charge and roamed my body with his tongue. His nipple work was particularly impressive...

.........

Crap, I could not recall much about our encounter... guess it was nothing special apart from the handy... okay, I'm skipping to the handy then...

He really wanted me to cum... but I just could not do so unless deeply embedded inside an ass... he jerked me with fervor with one hand and played with my nipple with the other... when he got tired he asked me to masturbate myself...

But all that accomplished was making my hand tired... He grabbed Holden Jr and masturbated... he stuck to his guns and did it until I felt the beginnings of a climax... I started to move my hips as though I was fucking an ass... coupled with the friction from his handy, it was starting to feel really good... before I knew it, I had climaxed, all over myself... it took him all of 45 minutes give or take the amount of time we put in for the foreplay...

This is the third time I came via a handjob... I normally don't... and there are very little brave souls out there who would work on Holden Jr for that long to make me cum...

So after kissing him deeply, we got cleaned up and he sent me off to Times Square for my bowling practice...

2 comments:

  1. i wanna follow for bowling practice. can i?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can follow for any kind of practice... hehehe :)

    kidding... you like bowling?

    ReplyDelete