Monday, February 8, 2010

Sugar Boy 2

So this went on for a few more days, until I got tired of doing so... the paying for him thingy... he would guilt-trip me into meeting him for lunch or dinner just so I could pay for his food... sigh...

Anyways, there was this one time I went back to his place with him... as per usual, he was all over me... but he wanted to fuck me again... the last time he fucked me, I was really sore and could not really sit down properly... huhuhu... my office mates were all suspicious already...

I told him there would be no me bottoming, at least until I healed... okay, I told him I'd never bottom for him again... he had no finesse, just enthusiasm, over-eagerness, big cock and the stamina of a youth... sigh...

He made a face and stopped touching me... fine by me coz I was really sore up to a point where it was hurting... then he changed his mind and blew me...

When I was hard enough, he climbed on top and sat on it and rode... until I was bored and we switched positions, without taking Holden Jr out... he was on his belly and I was on top of him... fucking him hard until I come...

It was a particularly bad day for me at work... after the shower, I thought I could get some sleep... but once he was done with his online stuff, he made a move to wake up Holden Jr... I let him... hehehe... what? I love sex... even though I am tired...

But after a while, he turned me on my stomach and attempted to fuck me again... the pain in my ass (literally) flared up again and I snapped at him... if he were in pain, I would not be forcing... this is verging on rape... which I had to admit had a kind of thrill to it... but I was not feeling it since the pain was unbearable...

He still tried to get some sex out of it but as he could not penetrate, he decided to sit on my cock and ride until he came...

Cut to: the morning...

I was sound asleep when I felt something warm on Holden Jr... yes, it was a new kind of alarm clock... by the time I was fully awake, he was already mounted on top of me and riding like there's no tomorrow... at one point, he stopped riding... I grabbed him and move his hips as though he was still riding... felt damn good...

I was lost in euphoria until I glimpsed at my handphone... it was almost 9am... we had to go... so I faked an orgasm and we got ready to go to work...

Once we were out the door, I contemplated about him... him and me... us... our future... I decided to not see him anymore after I bought him breakfast and gave him money for lunch and dinner...

1 comment:

  1. with ur qualifications, u r only qualified as sugarBOY (ok mayb big boy) and not sugardaddy :P
    i dun mind to pamper younger ones once awhile or so, but to bcum sugardaddy? thats so salah!

    ReplyDelete