Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Repent

I used to have a dilemma about my existence since my religion forbids my sexuality. Slowly and surely, I've accepted who/what I am and I am not sorry. Since my religion dictates that I'd be going straight to hell, I might as well have fun and go out in a bang! :) this shows u are a muslim..n i really hope, when the time is come (death) u still a muslim...when the last word lailahaillaallah coming from ur mouth..jannah (syurga) will waiting 4 you..walau sebesar zarah iman kamu terhadap allah maka syurga la tempat kamu akhir nanti..if your dead as non muslim :(then the hell will torture u..please dear,jgn ikut kate setan..sebab seyan tu akan musnahkan anak2 adam sampi kiamat nant..pleaaasse..dont do this again..and im here pray to Allah that you will be coming a great muslim..selagi matahari does not rise in west...then u still have time 2 taubat and Allah itu maha pengampun lagi maha penyayang...repent my dear muslim..dont give up man!! and your existence, really make different in this world..fatihah scorpirel_tehaz@yahoo.com.my

Thanks dear, I shall keep that in mind... :)

To the other readers, tune in to my brain frequency and read the bold part of that comment... tell me you read it as I did...?

4 comments:

  1. the email i kaypo-ly lookout in facebook showed a female photo but doesn't seem real. apakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid I don't get it, although I have been reading your blog for quite a while.

    Its sinfully delicious!

    Regards,
    h4ntu

    ReplyDelete
  3. terry: :)

    ikanbilis: dunno lar...

    syafeek: sinfully delicious? sounds like a line from will & grace... thanks though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heeee....the hot girl in my primary pic in fb is not me:)

    she is the femes actress in korea!! haisshhh i like her!!
    'my girl'actrees...ceess...

    n its real beb~ fatihah

    ReplyDelete