Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nude Guy Action

Most of you guessed correctly (except for cute Terry, sorry cutie, ehhehe)...

Yup, the guy was tearing the condom pack to get the condom out in the open and on to Holden Jr...

I have the pictures of his next moves (actually putting it on, lubing it and sitting on it and riding it...) and in fact, I have videos too... should I put it up? Nah...

Don't want the world to see Holden Jr... he's shy... like Holden... very shy... ehhehe...

Looks like a short update for now guys, it's 1AM and I have to pack for my trip to Melaka... will not check in until Sunday night or Monday morning... have a good weekend you guys! :)

3 comments:

  1. oh darn. :( .
    no prize for me i guess. lol.

    you're shy? suree... *sarcastic tone.
    lol. ;)

    you're going to Melaka? have a nice and safe trip there kay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheee.... so any prize for me ah? i want to see holden and holden jr... put it up plsss, just dont lable it, dont b shy, no one will know its urs :P, then mayb u can curi curi hint us :P
    have a great trip to malacca ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry, yes, I am shy... i am back in kl now... :)

    HGL, u want prize? come to my place... hehehe... um, no, no, no, holden jr won't make an appearance...

    ReplyDelete