Monday, May 3, 2010

Personals 2

First of, I started with his neck, making my kissage down to his nipples and showed him a thing or two on how to adequately service a nipple (or two).

Judging by the moaning, I was doing a good job.

After that, I went immediately to the balls. I don't know why but I kinda like to not suck the cock that early in the game. Maybe I am a tease... hhahaha...

Anyway, the natural course of things once the balls were licked... the asshole... so I went down on him and rimmed him... he was squirming and moaning, which was a good sign... then I sucked his cock... had I mentioned that the cock was thick? My jaw hurt after a while... so I laid back and made him service me, hopefully he'd learn how to do things now...

But he did not... which was too bad... for me...

I got bored so I told him to lay on his belly... straddling his nice round ass, I licked him from the neck to his ass... all over his back, giving him little bites here and there... his body stiffened every time I licked and he moaned like crazy...

Especially when my licks/bites got the ass... once I worked on his asshole, going deeper and deeper with my tongue, he was thrashing wildly... kept calling me baby and in the end he begged me to fuck him... he said I had won, that I was the better performer...

So I strapped on a condom, lubed up and attempted penetration almost immediately... before he changed his mind...

Unfortunately, his asshole was really, really, really tight... I just could not poke through... so he was not kidding about being an ass virgin...

I just have to work extra hard then... to get into that warm, tight heaven... I used fingers and applied extra lube and tried again... this time I popped through... he winced a bit but other than that, he did not complain of any pain...

So I went on with the fucking, enveloped in the tightness and the warmth... him on his belly, my belly on his back, moving in and out... I could tell it was uncomfortable for him and I asked him about it but he said it was fine... so I continued on...

He even asked me to fuck him again, just before we went to bed... never underestimate the power of the tongue... my tongue to be exact... hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment