Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Auto

Have you guys experienced auto-cum? Like when you're drilling someone and the bottom auto-cums... or like when you're bottoming and the fucking was intense, it made you cum without touching yourself? Would love it if you guys were to share those stories... ehhehe...

Anyway, I have experienced auto-cum in the form of the former... I haven't had an intense fucking that would make me auto-cum so far... only had a couple of sessions where it might go that route but the tops did not exactly last that long... sigh...

At first, I was all for auto-cumming. Very the sexy in my eyes. Especially if the bottom is riding your hard cock, all sweaty and moaning, with his hard dick bouncing up and down... and suddenly you felt the asshole tightening and he'd ejaculated all over you... gets me all the time... or at least I thought it did...

I am increasingly feeling resentful when it's happening these days... I used to think auto-cumming is a top's Academy Award! It was like the Oscar for Best Fucking or something to that effect. Shows the bottom having the time of his life.

But what of the top? Sure he can screw the bottom into eye-rolling bliss but for most bottoms, after they came, they'd be too sore to continue. The top would be left high and dry. Literally.

Only a select few can continue getting fucked. Let's face it. Once we cum, we automatically feel tired and sleepy. Especially me. Cumming is like my very own sleeping pill.

Where am I going with this? The resentful feeling. Coz I worked hard and they get rewarded and I wouldn't. Coz I've not (and probably would never) experience that. Coz some of them doesn't even have the courtesy to ask me if I was done. They'd pack up and leave immediately.

The auto-cum novelty wore off. Quickly. Now, I dread it. I just fucked this one guy, and he too, like the others, came without touching himself. While getting pounded by me. As soon as that happened, Holden Jr deflated. Even though the guy told me to continue, but my heart wasn't in it anymore so I just went to the toilet and got cleaned up.

Sigh. Maybe I oughta look into doing stuff differently so that I might come faster or spurt at around the same time as the bottoms... or even get the bottoms to try withholding spurtage until I am close... anybody got any suggestions? Don't be shy. There's a bunch of you that reads this blog. All 5 of you. Lemme know...

But then again, I guess I should be grateful that they're autocumming... I don't have to actually work that hard to blow them or give them a handy afterwards eh? :P

1 comment:

  1. To be honest. Whenever my partner fuck me, i will always cum first. So called auto cum? Haha. And normally I prefer my partner to continue until he came. I like when someone can fuck me eventhough i came. Thats the best. LOL. enjoy bro.

    ReplyDelete