Friday, April 30, 2010

Personals

Met this guy thru a personals ad on the internet... he was young and a bit cocky since his ad said he was hot stuff...

We decided to meet for dinner around my work area one night. He was right. He was hot stuff. But then again, it might be a bad sign if the guy knows and/or thinks he's hot... right?

He was also quite the cocky and kept thinking he was all that and a bag of chips. Called me out on my nervousness and laughed about it. Sure, he has really high confidence and I did not...

Anyways, we had dinner and talked and chatted, you know, the works... we got to know each other and found out our likes and dislikes. We had plenty in common. Which was a very good start. Or so I thought.

So as the evening went by, the dinner ended and we wound up going for karaoke. Nice voice. No wonder he's full of himself.

After that, he asked if he could spend the night at my place. So we took the train back to Permaisuri and headed on to my bedroom... I mean, my place, heheeh...

Um, there was this issue of our roles... coz apparently he was a top... and I really did not feel like bottoming for him... hotness notwithstanding... coz he was already overly cockfident, fucking me in the ass would make him think he was invincible.

But of course, I think he was not going to give up without a fight. We were going to have a duel as to who were going to end up the top.

After we took a shower, we got ready for sex, I mean, bed. Already saw his cock in the bathroom and it's huge. Like seriously. Thick and long. Dayyyymmmnnn.

So I would be adamant for him to not top. At least not yet.

We made out. But young guys being young guys, they wanna jump start to the real action immediately. He went and sucked my cock. Voracious sucker, this one. Although no real talent for sucking. No usage of tongue, nothing. Just using his lips and going up and down my cock really fast. See? Hotness is not really a guarantee of a good lay.

And don't even get me started on the nipple play. It's like his mouth was so big that he could not even get to the nipple. It was like suction all around the nipular area but no action on the actual nipples.

Anyway, so it's my turn and I was all too happy to school him in the arts of seduction, making love and fucking...


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment