Thursday, March 25, 2010

On Top

There's this guy on Manjam. His profile photo shows him, lying on his belly, wearing only black underwear. But only showing the lower half of the body. Ass is nice and round. He looked like a cub, judging from the thighs.

Of course I liked. He messaged me and we exchanged YMs. We started chatting and I saw his avatar. Not too bad. And yes, he is a cub. Bottom.

He asked me what I would like him to do for me. I asked him instead. He answered he likes to suck cock and doesn't mind getting fucked. He also mentioned he likes to be on top and riding and he enjoys cumming while getting fucked. Actually he prefers to cum while getting fucked, then the partner coming inside of him.

He is sooooo in luck coz I like to do him in all the ways that he likes. :)

So we arranged to meet up. He lives nearby enough so it was quite easy. He arrived and we went into the room. I was watching a DVD so we continued watching. I was lying down and he rested his head on my chest.

I took the opportunity to put my hand on his back. Firm. Yes, he is not slim but he is not too flabby. Just nice.

After a while, we stopped watching the movie and started making out. He kissed me and tore my shirt off, started attacking the nipples. Just nice.

Then he took off my boxers and sucked Holden Jr. For quite a while. Guess he was not lying about the liking of the act of sucking cock. And he did not even make a move for me to take his cock in my mouth. He was content with my hard on in his mouth. Sometimes, when he would come back up for air, he'd lick my balls. Just nice.

He spent so much time there that I had to pry him off of the cock and have him do the nipples. But his true calling in life was down there so off he goes. After a few more minutes, he'd decided that my cock was worshipped enough so he climbed on top and attempted to grind.

Guess he was ready to be come. I pulled him closer to me and attacked his nipples. He moaned and thrashed wildly. I reached for the equipments and got Holden Jr ready. Once I was done with his nipples, he immediately sat down on the cock. It did not take at first so he tried it slowly this time and guided it with his hand.

It went in smoothly. He moaned as Holden Jr was enveloped in warmthness. Just nice.

Then, he began to ride like it was his last ride off to the sunset. Every time he stopped, I'd fuck him hard from underneath, bouncing him up and down as I do so. He was bouncing up and down from the fucking and my cock was also moving in and out. So it was like double fucking or opposite fucking or something. Alls I know, he was moaning and throwing his head back.

I think two minutes into it, he started exclaiming out loud that he was cumming. Eh? So soon? He started to jack off. I slapped his hand away and began fucking/bouncing him furiously. Auto-cum is so much more sexier yes?

He threw his head back yet again and moaned really loudly and said he was cumming, in a really urgent tone. So? Who's stopping you? Cum lar...

And he did... without touching himself. All over my belly. I was panting and fell on top of me. With Holden Jr still inside him.

I asked if he'd have the strength to continue and he nodded. I had him switch positions. Now he is on his belly, not unlike the photo in his profile and I penetrated from behind and laid on top of his back.

My fave position. So I started fucking him. Hard. His moans became louder and louder by the minute. Towards the end, it was not moaning. It was more like a whimpering. I asked him if he was fine and he said he was. So I kept at it until I came. After we got cleaned up, he asked if he could spend the night.

Ordinarily, I would not mind but it was not planned in advanced. I don't really like last minute planning so I told him it was not a good idea and let him go on his way. But I did let him I'd like to see him again. Auto-cum is damn hawt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment