Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Neighbor

I met this guy online a couple of years back. He's from a neighboring country. He's hot. Hehehe...

Okay, not really. He was not bad looking at first. But the thing that was turning me off was his holier than thou attitude and annoying demeanor. I had thought we'd never met coz I'd never travel but he seemed adamant that he would. Unfortunately, his attitude was too much a turn off... and one time, he actually asked me if I could set up a threesome with one of my archrivals. Last straw, lovely to meet you... :)

He even messaged me saying I was a bit tawdry because I talk about sex, more importantly sex with him... prude much? Did not contact him for almost one year after that... until I saw his facebook profile picture... two words for ya... YUM - MY... guess that's one word... yummy...

So I got in touch with him again... yes, yes, I am a lookist... but looks aren't everything... it's the only thing... it's not like I am looking for a relationship... Holden wants sex so looks, very important... not that the standard is very high... hiihihi...

Anyway, one year later... he finally arrived... swinging by KL just to see me... awww...

And yes, he still looks good... and sexy... and manly... and of course he stayed at my place... erk, he's messaging me... brb...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Back... okay, so the first time we were in bed... I want to touch coz he's hot... but with the tawdryness and all... I dunno...

We were talking and his hands started roaming my body and settled at the groin area and he massaged Holden Jr to life. We kissed once and only once because he doesn't like kissing. So we fooled around, licking necks and nipples... until he asked if I like to blow... of course I like to blow but I also have this thing where I don't like to be told... I'll get to your cock you impatient fuck... hold on to your panties lar... aiyo...

Of course I blew him... I had not realized he was uncut... just as I was about to perform, I got a whiff of cheese... yes... unfortunately it was too late for me to turn back so... huhuhu...

I got him nice and hard... boy, he was probably 8 inches at least... probably 9... I ain't sure... but he was huge... and he asked if he could fuck me... *gulp*

But he was hot and I was in heat... he knows how to work it... he also brought condoms... okay2, I am sold... I ripped the condom out of the packet and tried to sheath his weapon... but I could not... apparently his cock is too thick for one to just roll the condom onto it... he stretched the condom first then worked hard to get his cock sheathed...

I was scared and intimidated but I was also intrigued... haven't had a cock this big before... the biggest I had was around 7 inches... I think...

Mounting him while he was lying on his back, I aimed his monster cock to my hole and attempted to sit on it... it was a chore... could only get a couple of inches in before it hurt... so it took quite a while to get even half inside me... even tried riding with the half dick inside...

But it proved too much... so I got off of him... and laid on my back... he attacked my nipples and I lubed more and fingered myself... then he attempted to penetrate me again... this time, he went in further... he started to move inside me... it felt awkward and a bit painful... then he grabbed me and hoisted me onto him while he laid on his back...

Soon as we got in position, his cock went inside me to the hilt... I think my kidney could feel the stab... it did not hurt at all... it was like euphoria... something I've haven't felt before while getting fucked... so I started riding him and every stab felt good... I even got an erection and I felt like I was gonna cum...

After a while, he pushed me onto my back and laid on top of me and started fucking me hard... until he grunted and came...

I did not tell him that was the best fucking I've ever had... but I told him I'll do a number on his ass the next night and he smiled in response... :)

3 comments: