Friday, March 5, 2010

Force

You guys know I am versatile yes? Prefer to top but will bottom on special occasions AKA very the horny... :P

I also prefer to meet up with versatile guys or bottoms. I kinda not prefer tops, unless of course those tops are the kind who are actively want to lick your entire body. Yes, I have met tops who don't suck cock. They just want their cocks sucked and then, want to fuck you. Oh, who am I kidding. If they're hot enough, sure I'd meet them. :p

Anyways, someone messaged me via PlanetGayBearManRomeoGuys4MenwwwForestJam.com (guess how many websites are in that mash-up?) and stated that he liked my look but was turned off by the fact that I am a vers top... so why message me then eh? hmmm

After a couple of messages, we exchanged YMs and after a couple of hours chatting, we exchanged phone numbers. Yes, as Fable Frog now knows, I don't like to waste time... :P

But what about the being turned off you ask? Beats me....

So we decided to meet up for dinner. He brought me to a place I've not been before, which I always appreciate. The food was new to me and good. Yay! So he is gonna get lucky for sure. But I play down that card first to see what he wanna do.

He asked me if I wanted to come over to his place. I played hard to get and said that it was late and the LRT will no longer operate soon. He volunteered to send me home afterwards. Huh. Even after he was turned off... He must really like me then...

Cut to... we're at his place... we took a shower, separately and laid in bed. He turned off the lights and immediately attacked me. He has this weird thing that he does. He likes to get on top and then uses his limbs to stretch me. Like a vise. It hurt like hell but he apparently likes it. He also has this other weird thing that he does... he likes to lick my neck, the side of my face and my ear.

Sounds good on paper no? But in reality, he licked once, drooled all over my ear and sucked. As in sucked the air near my ear. Like a vacuum cleaner. Can you imagine how that scene would play out? Take vacuum cleaner and turned it on. Put the sucking thingy next to your ear and there you have it. He doesn't do much there. Just parked next to the ear and vacuumed. Guess my ears were dusty. My ears were ringing after his vacuuming.

Anyway, he also pre-cummed a lot... it's not the water-y kind... it had the consistency of glue... after rolling around with him, my belly, my thighs and just about everywhere on me is covered by a glue-like substance. Blowing him in one minute would cover my tongue with it and render it senseless... huhuhu...

Let's just say I am not really enjoying myself. And don't even get me started on how forceful he was about fucking me. I told him I don't want to get fucked on the first date. Maybe at the second date, after he takes me to a much more expensive place. Hey, a girl's gotta have standards right?

Anyway, since he was adamant on having his way, I was also forceful when it comes to the sexing. I turn him on his back and licked his back. Starting from the neck, moving slowly down until the ass and then bite his ass. He thrashed underneath me but as I was the chub and he was the slim, I outweigh him and he resigned to his fate of being licked by me.

After a while, I decided to try fucking him. He did not resist or put up a fight. He lets me lube up his hole with spit and attempted to fuck him. I pressed the head of my dick onto his hole and waited for it to open up and allow Holden Jr passage but I guess he wasn't lying about being pure top. It was really, really tight.

But I forced it. Pressed on. He started to moan loudly. I was getting through. He did not protest nor did he thrash. But unfortunately, Holden Jr failed to penetrate. We tried many times after that. We could not penetrate. This job requires the aid of KY... but he apparently had none on hand.

So we went to sleep since I needed to work in the morning. But I could not really sleep since he kept forcing himself on me. Touching me. Touching Holden Jr.

At one point, when the sun comes up, he pushed me onto my stomach and attempted to fuck me. I was soooo sleepy that I let him try coz he'd failed the night before. Oh, yes, I spent the night at his place. Hihihi.

Somehow, he managed to penetrate. But I did not really feel it until he started fucking me. Huh. Either my ass is loose or his dick is small... moving on quickly... :P

After a while, it started to get uncomfortable. His fucking did not really feel good, although he said he would make me feel good. Hmmm... all I know is that I was angry... I told him I did not want to get fucked yet. He insisted. He forced. He did it anyway. That son of a...

Once he slipped out, accidentally and without cumming, I pushed him off me and went to the toilet. I took a shower, got ready and asked him to send me to the office.

He ain't seeing me again. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. hahaaaa.... i love the way u described it, so funny. its funny that a top doesnt have lube ready in his house, its either he finished too fast, or he hardly use it :P

    ReplyDelete