Monday, January 11, 2010

Mini Update

Sorry guys... been meaning to update but just could not find the time to properly sit down and write... I can't just write it somewhere else first and then upload it to the website coz I am working pretty hard right now with a lot on my plate... sigh...

I thought I'd just update here a bit... I had a really good day today... a client of my company took a couple of us out for business lunch and said that I would not have any idea what he was talking about since I am 24 years old. Oh, he was talking about a TV show in the 90s... I am 32 years old btw... :)

Then I got this sms from a very cute guy saying that I gave it to him good when we were fooling around, like two years ago. Now he's back in the country and looking me up again. :)

Hmm, just for your info, after the 2nd guy, I had sex with him again. Then, there's another matured malay guy who did something marvelous for me... Then it was Swing Guy and now the cute guy who said I rocked his world... :)

Full stories soon... pray that work ease up a bit for me k?

No comments:

Post a Comment