Thursday, January 14, 2010

2nd Part Deux

So the 2nd Guy came back the next day...

Guess I should say the same day... later at nite...

He came over again... the same deal like the last time, he was bored going home so he wanted to hang out...

Again, like the last time, we sat on the bed, watching TV... until his hands started roaming me... or was it mine roaming his body... either way there were plenty of roaming action... if we were cellphones, our bills would have skyrocketed... :P

Anyway, so this time I decided to get him off coz I got off earlier deep inside of him...

So we started making out and I was kneading his cock to hardness. I could not, for the life of me, work his belt... just like the first session... he had to take his hands off of my nips and undo the belt and get naked...

Hmm, now that I'm reminiscing, I distinctly remember that he did not get naked all the way... he'd kept his shirt on... even though he'd lift it for me to access them tiny nipples...

Anyway, as his bottom half got extremely naked, we resumed kissing and then I worked on his nipples, during which he was gracious enough to raise his shirt... :)

His moans and squirms got to me. I like the feel of a bottom squirming in my arms and moaning... ehehhe... and my mind automatically went to earlier when I was inside his heaven (eat your heart out Carrie Underwood!) and went to town...

But no! I gotta be fair, this is his time... so I went down on him and sucked his cock, to which the moans and the squirming intensified... I went back to the kissing and he raised his legs... I jerked his cock while kissing him...

I think he got the idea and lowered his legs... after a while, his moans intensified and his body stiffened... climax time... the first wave of spurts came out gloppy and hard, followed by a few tiny spurts and then some dry spurting... hehehe...

We kissed and I sent him on his way so that I could get some sleep... working in the morning... :)


3 comments: