Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2nd

The second day of the new year also saw me getting laid... hehehe...

Like I said in the previous post, the first week is normally like this... getting all kinds of laid, but it'll die down after that for a while...

Actually, I was supposed to be meeting Swing Guy but he could not find transport...

I was not sleepy yet so I stayed awake and played some FB games... then this guy messaged me... wait, or was it me messaging him... oh, it was me... his nick had the word 'permaisuri' in it and I was pretty sure it meant Bandar Sri Permaisuri and not Queen as in Drama Queen...

We got to talking and he said he could not sleep. He asked me to go to the mamaks and have a drink but since I could not really leave my games, I told him to come over to my place. No, seriously, I could not leave the game. There was a deadline etc... Of course, the invite was a double-edged sword... hehehe... maybe I could get lucky with this one...

He did not mention he was a chaser or that he likes em meatier... so I did not really know...

Anyway, he finally came over and we hung out, watching tv. It was like 4 in the morning already and he's supposed to go to work at 9...

He did not seem interested in anything other than hanging out so I just watched TV... until he leaned into me... so I was watching TV with him in my arms... okay, one arm was feeling him up... hehehe... until he fell asleep... poor boy so tired... so I left him alone and continued with my FB games...

Until I myself grew sleepy and crawled next to him... he hugged me in his sleep and I fell asleep in his arms...

I woke up a couple of hours later and continued my gaming... he woke up and his hands immediately sought me out... when he found me, he kept fondling me... in his sleep... so I fondled back... and soon, clothes flew off and I was pinching his nipples... eheheh...

He liked it a lot. So I used my tongue to drive him wild. His thick but short cock grew hard in my hand. I continue torturing his nips with my tongue. His hand sought my cock and massaged it to life and the other hand tweaked my nipples.

As soon as Holden Jr's up and ready, I flipped him on his belly. Suited up and lubed his hole. I licked his earlobes while aiming for the hole, distracting him a bit from the impending skewering...

He winced when Holden Jr first poked through... his whole body went stiff... I ease up on the penetration but did not take it out... I slowly begin to continue penetration after a few seconds... his stiffening started to get loose and soon I was deeply embedded in him...

I started moving inside of him. He leaned back for a kiss and his moans all went into my mouth. As soon as I feel the sensation of a climax building up, I put my arms around him and did a switcheroo. I ended up on my back and he was lying on top of me. I reached for his cock and jerked him, hopefully in time to be in sync with my orgasm. He was thrashing wildly on me. At one point, all I had to do was hold his cock. He was moving his ass so much, riding my dick that he was inadvertantly giving himself a handie as well.

Unfortunately, the plan failed. I came before he did. He felt the tremors and fell on me, as if he was the one who came... I tried jerking him off but his cock was softening, just as mine was, even though still deeply embedded in his warmth...

Sunlight's streaming through. It was time for him to leave for work. He got ready and left. The next night, he came over again...

3 comments:

  1. wowww... somemore got the follow-up, cant wait for the 3rd kekeee thanks holden :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading most of yr sexploits last year, I feel like meeting you someday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually got hard myself reading your story. Sounded pretty hot ;) Hopefully you get a follow up and more sessions with him. Sounds hotter than hell man!

    ReplyDelete