Friday, January 1, 2010

1st

Happy New Year 2010 guys! How's it going so far?

My two days have been okay. Being on leave is always good yes? Plus I have been getting laid. Twice. With two guys. So one guy for each day of the new year.

But I am pretty sure that's gonna be it for a while. It's like a pattern. Every first week of the year, I'd get plenty of action... like maybe five guys... I think it was in 2007... hehehe...

So, the first guy of the year... hmm, of course I have some other sexcapades to share with you from last year... but the first guy of 2010... let's call him Short Guy... coz, duh, he's short...

I think he stood at exactly my manboobies. Anyways, we chatted in the wee hours of the morning. I'd just came back from my fren's place for a potluck gathering and he came back from a fren's party... the funny story was... his nick at IRC was exactly the nick my colleague uses on facebook... and this colleague is always very hands-on with me AKA always try to fondle me inappropriately whenever I walk by his cubicle... which is all the time since my cubicle is against the wall and his was next to mine...

So I just wanted to know if it's the same guy or not... it's not... dunno if I was disappointed or relieved... anyway, we exchanged pictures and he says I was handsome... but he was too tired to drive out... dude, I am all for sex but it was already close to 5am and I do need to get my cutie sleep...

We made a plan to meet for lunch AKA after we wake up... he drove to Permaisuri and we had lunch, which he paid for. Which is always a good thing... then he asked if I wanted to go for karaoke... that is like asking me if I like to lick ass... the answer is obviously "YES!!"

So he drove me to his place coz he was meeting his landlord and his new housemate... but I know that trip was more to get me into bed... which was true... he was all over me as soon as the two guys left... but the problem with this sitch is that he doesn't do heavy stuff... just into masturbation and sucking... sigh...

But his sucking was intense and enthused... I thought I was gonna cum but I of course did not... it felt incredible still... and we were getting late for our karaoke booking so I told him unless it's an ass, I ain't cumming... so I focused on making him cum... which is apparently not too hard... his cock was small enough for me to suck and not choke and I just finish him off with a handie...

Then we went for karaoke... the most annoying part about that was him constantly wanting to sing my songs... sigh... lucky he was paying for it... guess the no anal sex was compensated with free lunch, free dinner buffet and free karaoke... I felt like Pretty Woman... call me Vivian, darling... but Holden Jr will still be Holden Jr coz Vivian Jr is a vajayjay... :P

2 comments: