Thursday, March 5, 2009

Arty Farty

I met with this one guy from IRC. We chatted a while back, during the public holiday period and he had wanted to meet up. But it was already late and we had never had the chance to meet up until recently.

Although, there was no shortage of SMSes from him...

Anyways, when he arrived, we immediately went at it.

He was more submissive than I liked. He kept asking me what I wanted him to do. I just pushed his head towards my groin and he sucked me to hardness. He kinda ignored the nipples. Sigh. I like some nipple work too...

I then started to finger him. He asked for lube so I reached for lube and condom. He sheathed me but did not climb up. He lied down next to me and lifted his legs. So I went into position and inserted myself into him.

He threw his to side and grimaced. As soon as I was in all the way, he started moving his hips. So I fucked him. Hard. But after a while, I guess his legs got tired coz his legs kept getting heavier and heavier on me.

I wanted to change positions. I took out my cock and almost asked him to lie on his stomach when it happened. As soon as the head of my cock vacated his hole, a sound came from his nether region. Not a popping sound. It sounded like he farted.

Dun think he wanted to pass gas but I was grossed out. I was turned off. He apologized sheepishly but I could feel my erection dying. This has not happened before. I did not want to continue so I pretended to have an orgasm and sent him packing.

But now that I've thought about it... twas kinda funny... hehehehe...

6 comments:

  1. poor that guy sigh, i know to most ppl its gross, and we just naturally get turn off by it. but then again, he doesnt really have the control over it lor. bcoz of that, he didn get the full package of fun tat he was supposed to get :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. you making me sound bad... huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheeee.... very very sorry for that, though it was my original intention :P (opps sorry again). but frankly speaking its not anyone's fault, just wrong thing happen at wrong timing, thats all. and from all the sexperiences u have written and i have read, u r definitely a very good one :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not say he was passing gas intentionally right?

    Twas a turn off at the time but it's funny now... as soon as I took my cock out, prrrrrrr... hehehehe

    But I guess ur rite... he was robbed of an experience... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a natural reaction to having being pounded roughly in the ass... :p Serious...

    When I bottom, I also do get uncontrollable gas outbreaks when the cock was pulled out... :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never encountered that before... but I could understand that it was a natural reaction...

    Do you bottom a lot Buaya?

    ReplyDelete