Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Awkward Kiss Redux

Awkward Kiss Guy came back...

It seems like he can't stay away. He admitted to the fact that he loved being fucked by me and wanted more. He also dropped some hints that he wanted some threesome action or orgy. I was intrigued of course.

But he only wanted the action for himself. He was asking for pure tops. Yes, asking. As in wanting me to find him pure tops to fuck him. Ugh. As if I was gonna go out of my way to find him pleasure while I only get to do him. No. If I want a threesome, it's gotta be someone versatile so that I can fuck em both. Hehhehehe.

Anyways, I told him to find himself someone. It's possible that it would be hot to watch his bubble butt get fucked. But he said he could not find any. No one in Manjam replies to his messages. Loser much?

Anywho, I was free one night and asked him to come over. Which he came over without hesitation. Again, he wanted to stay the night. I told him last time was okay because it was Friday. This was a weeknight and I need to be up in the morning with a functioning brain. If he stays, then we won't get any sleep. He said he could restrain himself. I told him I might not be able to... but the last time, it was him who could not keep it together....

Anyways, we established that he was going home so we went ahead with the sex. As per last time, he sucked my cock and planted his ass on my face for me to eat. But before we got things going further, he asked if I had showered or not. WTF? Of course I had showered and it was not like we just stripped and he asked. We'd already been naked and he had been sucking me for the longest time and just before I fuck his ass, he asked?? I never not shower before getting it on...

My mood was a bit spoiled. But a fuck is still a fuck so I fucked him. In all kinds of position. Like last time, he kept talking. Tells me I am big. I am strong. Yada yada yada. Then he said something very peculiar...

"You're inside me..."

I asked him to repeat it. Yup, I heard it right. It's pretty obvious that I was inside him so what's the point of saying it? I was about to ask him but I stopped myself. I saw his eyes. They were white. As in he was in his little world of pleasure... after that, he did not really talk but his eyes was white all the time, as if he was going to summon a rain cloud or something ala Storm from X Men.

Before he left, he showed me his chest, which was covered with some sort of rash. He asked if I don't wash the sheets on my bed. It has been a while but it's not like it was flea infested or something. I sleep okay on it and the other multitudes of sexquests were okay. He said he has sensitive skin. Yes, okay, whatever.

The next night he asked to come over again. I was free. He asked the shower question again. Annoyed the hell out of me. So again, I fucked him in annoyance. He did a Storm again. But when I wanted to turn him into the reverse missionary, my fave position to end the session, he refused. He cited his rash from the night before. Dude, if you care about that, you would not be lying on the same bed lar. Get real.

Methinks he developed an ego coz I kept asking him back to my place. Started to demand things... sigh... the thing is, whatever he demanded had been done to him, it's like he was saying it for the sake of saying it, like a diva demanding things... unfortunately for him, he was dealing with a bigger diva...

So I faked an orgasm and told him to take a hike. Not verbatim of course. I asked nicely.

3 comments:

  1. I am laughing at this one so hard...
    Storm guy is just so freaking funny...
    If it were me, I doubt storm guy would even be in my bed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would not fuck a willing ass?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still got to see who the willing ass belongs to, right? :p

    LOL, the word verification this time is 'stripo'... Bwahahaha... Gosh, I am weird... :p

    ReplyDelete