Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Indocapades

I was in Times Square watching a movie. It was a Sunday, I rushed from the office to go catch the movie. Forgot what movie that was...

Anyway, I had been in contact with this Chinese guy from Indonesia and he suddenly messaged me that he was in KL and was staying in Bukit Bintang.

As soon as I finish my movie, I went looking for his hotel. Actually it's not a hotel. Like a guest house. He suggested that we go to a sauna since the guest house would not be exactly private and apparently the walls aren't soundproof.

And as soon as I got the directions and wanted to make my way to the guest house, it started raining bitches and pussies... but I stayed near the buildings so I managed to get from Times Square to the guest house kinda dry. Which was surprising coz it was raining heavily.

We met around the corner and he brought me up to his room. The toilet was outside and shared with everybody and the room was small, big enough for a king size bed and little room to walk.

So I went to clean up and dry up and we got it on. Quietly. He was not the active one apparently. He just laid back and waited for me to work it. I did not brave the weather for nothing and I intend to get inside him so I started with the licking of the neck.

He squirmed underneath me and began to rub himself against me. He grabbed my cock and massaged Holden Jr to life. After that, I began attacking the nipples. Then I grabbed his hard cock just to check out his size. Not too big and not too thick. Nice.

After that, went back to doing the neck and nipples... and then it happened. I smelled something. Was quite the turn off. Cock cheese. He was not circumcised I guess and apparently he did not clean it there... lucky I did not blow him yet. I just skipped the cock and went for the balls and attempted to rim him but his ass crack was so hairy I could not get through...

I turned him around and attempted to dry hump him. He grabbed the condom and the lube so I sheathed up and penetrated him. He groaned a bit but kept it mostly in as I fuck him amidst the noises outside and the sounds of doors being opened and closed.

I could tell that he was trying really hard not to make any noise. I am not really a noisy person so I was okay. But then the cock cheese wafted again and I sped up the fucking so that I could cum and leave.

I came. Went to clean up and left. In the rain. But at least I came... :P

7 comments:

  1. This fucking bottom have no fucking pride, seriously how difficult it is to take a shower before sex i do it all the time even as a top.

    skanky cock and hairy arse? bottom like him should be shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sgboy, calm down boy... but yes I agree... I was the top and I showered first...

    Glog, not as horrid as I am making it seem... it was quite interesting coz guest houses' walls are thin and we could be caught having sex...

    Buaya, em, which one u laughing at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm the cheesy cock... such a accurate adjective but wrong impression, and hairy ass? ohhhh double big NOooooosss...

    ReplyDelete