Friday, March 27, 2009

Clubbin' Sex

This happened late last year. I was dating him so I did not really think it was appropriate to write about the sex stuff that happened between us but now that it's over between us, I guess everything's fair game.

Yup, you read right. I was dating someone exclusively but I was dumped for a younger, less hotter, less matured guy. Yes, I am bitter about that and apparently I am not over it still. Sigh.

Anyway, I've been dating this guy from Pandan. We met online. That's my usual line right? Hmm. So we met up. It was a Friday night and he (and a fren) was going clubbing. I love clubbing and when he asked me if I wanted to go, I jumped on the chance.

He came and picked me up. There was another chub in the car. His best friend apparently. Sure.

The clubbing scene was not interesting so I am cutting it and fast forwarding until after the clubbing. We went to a mamak for some drinks and he asked if I wanted to come back to his place. It didn't seem like he was interested but now I guess he's interested.

So we went back to his place and played some video games. After a while, our hands started roaming each other's bodies. But he was not really that active, even though he said he's the top. He did not even suck me. He only did the nipples. Sigh.

Again, it fell on to me to make it more interesting. I sucked his cock and licked his balls. Y'all know where I am heading right? He moaned loudly as soon as my tongue reached there. The more I lick, the more he thrashed around.

I turned him around and ate his ass more... then I started to mount him and he asked me to put on a condom. Hmm, thought he was a top. Anyways, that was officially an invite to fuck him so I put on a condom and push to penetrate.

He moaned when the cockhead popped through. I fucked him until I come. He told me to not take it out yet and asked me to move. Get on my back. With him still attached to my cock. After we shifted positions, he ended up skewered on top of me and he rode my spent cock and started masturbating.

Just before he come, he leaned back and came on his stomach.

He later told me that he had not been fucked for almost a year because he suffered from hemorrhoid and had turned exclusively top because he was scared that it would trigger an old wound or something.

Why would he let me fuck him then you ask? He said my tongue work was so good that he forgot all about the thang and just surrender to the sexual activity going on.

I am not sure if I was proud or if I was touched or if I was horny to fuck him again...

3 comments:

  1. wowwww... ur tongue must b supertalented... tat makes him forget all the worries :P
    too bad its over now, but im sure there r many more wonderful guys out there for u to discover :) all the best ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky one, supertalented tongue? that's my ability... i cud be on Heroes... thanks :)

    Leon, welcome and thanks... :)

    ReplyDelete