Monday, February 9, 2009

Gay Romeo

I signed up for Gayromeo.com for whatever reason. I forgot. But I signed up and almost immediately got some messages.

One guy was very direct. He said I was cute and he wanted sex. He's flexy and was willing to let me top him so and he was quite cute. Chinese stocky guy. Hmm, I've been getting Chinese conquests ever since the new year started eh?

Anyway, we exchanged phone numbers and he came to my place one night. He immediately asked for us to go to the bedroom to get things started. Who was I to object eh?

So we went to the bedroom and took off our clothes. Hmmm... now that I really think about it, sex with him was the usual stuff only. There was nothing out of the ordinary. Got naked. Kiss, lick, suck, rim, penetrate, fuck, cum, clean up, he left. Nothing exciting, apart from the fact that he is a newly found piece of land that I came, saw and conquered. Or I should say saw, conquered and came... hehehe...

6 comments:

  1. Gayromeo-man doesn't sound as much fun as the last manjam-man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perry, sex is always fun... heheheh... not necessarily less fun but it was the same sex routine as the manjam guy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boring...
    where is the romance behind ONS????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much romance with this one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, that's the silver lining, Buaya...

    ReplyDelete