Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Awkward Kiss

I was bored one night and I browsed Manjam and found this one slim Chinese guy. Our profiles matched nicely so I messaged him. It took him a week to get back to me.

Thought he wasn't interested but he was. He lived nearby so it was easy to make arrangements to meet.

It was a Friday night and he came over. He wanted to sleep over even. I did not mind.

To cut a boring story short, he arrived and we went to the TV room and hung out, watching TV. Of course, the hands would be roaming. In the end, he leaned on me and we watched something. I forgot what it was but it was something that I have been following.

Then he indicated that he wanted a kiss so we kissed. Unfortunately, he was not kissing me. He just left his mouth gaping open. So basically he swallowed both my lips. It was awkward and uncomfortable. I tried to kiss him again and he did the same thing. It's worst now coz our teeth actually grinded...

Moving on... his underwear was glistening wet from his precum. I mean, really, really wet. Not just a wet patch. The entire front looked like it was licked by a dog or he had peed. He shrugged so I am assuming it was natural for his precum to flow like a waterfall. Hmm, I so would hesitate to put that in my mouth...

Anyway, the action moved on to the bedroom. I think the show was not over yet but I could not hold back. Once he was in his underwear only, I could see that his body was not really slim. He was actually muscled as he explains he loves jogging and going to the gym. His abs were six-packed and hard enough to wash your clothings by the river. And of course, his butt was quite nicely shaped and round.

So we got to the bedroom. He immediately went down on me. Then he climbed on me and positioned his ass in front of my face. Who can resist that bubble butt? I ate his ass so much so that he stopped blowing me. Apparently he couldn't concentrate... he was too busy sitting up and riding my face...

After he got good and wet, he got off my face and prepped my cock for entry. He sat on it and rode me hard. A few position switches later, he was on his stomach and I was entering him from behind and lying on top of him. He kept insisting that I am strong. Did not know exactly what he mean...

After the climax, he explained that he enjoyed the session and that 'strong' meant I was hard and fucking him long and hard and lasted quite a while.

Of course, his bubble butt was irresistable and he wanted more, so we had a second session... we should've slept but when we were spooning, he reached behind and got me hard, so we wound up fucking again. Him on all fours, pressed up against the wall... you name it, we did it. He was insatiable. Even after the second session, he still wanted more. I was dozing off but his hands were roaming still.

I fell asleep and did not know whether he helped himself or not...

4 comments:

  1. I think its time to ask him to go for Kssing 101 if he ever wants to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Perry!

    Glog, his ass more than made up for the lack of kissage... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Nice post! Long time no read something that made me wanna squeeze my hard cock through my exec pants... :p

    ReplyDelete