Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Flex Guy

You guys know that I am a flexy guy right? I am not 100% top. Sometimes I bottom too. For the right guy. Or right now guy anyway.

I was chatting with this one guy via IRC. He claims to be flexy and he’s seeking another flexy to have fun with.

He asked if he could fuck me. I was a bit reluctant to say yes because I haven’t bottomed for a long while and also I am very choosy when it comes to bottoming.

I gotta be in the mood to be fucked first of all. Then the guy have to further potentialize my mood by working my body into a state of frenzied horniness that would leave me no choice but to just let his cock plow my ass until we both come in an explosion of orgasmic delight.

But I wasn’t in the mood. He kept persuading me and even sweetened the deal with a ‘I’ll let you fuck me if you let me fuck you’ statement.

I was intrigued at the idea of fucking him so we exchanged pictures and I dare say that he was quite the hottie. He said that was an old photo. If old him was hot, the new him should be hotter no? Oh, maybe he regressed, but I did not think so.

He then asked if I wanna have a go at the ‘I fuck you then you fuck me’ extravaganza. He seemed hot enough for me to bend over for him so I asked him to come over.

But I gotta go pick him up at the LRT station coz he doesn’t really know his around Bandar Sri Permaisuri. Sigh. Lucky for him, he’s hot.

So I went there and after a series of miscommunications, we found each other at a mamak restaurant. Damn, he’s a lot hotter than his photo. Can’t wait to get him naked.

Once we got back to my place, I shoved him into the TV room while I took a quick shower. He mentioned that he could not stay long so I guess we gotta get down and dirty immediately.

After the obligatory “Wow, you’ve got so many DVDs” comment, I groped him and he quickly got naked. I quickly sized up (pun intended) his weapon of ass destruction. Seemed solid enough to do some damage but I am waging that I could handle it since I was too damn horny.

So I put it in my mouth and it hardened nicely. He moaned only when I teased the cock head with my tongue. After a bit of ball licking, I took him to the bedroom and got naked. I continue sucking his cock while tweaking his nipples. Then I did the nipples. Hmm, this guy is a quiet one. At most, he would either slowly moan or just thrash his head wildly from side to side.

I got a response when I licked his hole. Oh man, I love his thighs! It was solid but not bulky, it was heavy but felt light on your shoulders. He moaned once and went about thrashing his head wildly.

I went back to sucking his cock and just as I was about to finger his now wet hole, he grabbed my hand and asked me not to finger him. Hmm, okay then.

He asked me to lie back and he worked on my nipples while raising my feet so that his hardened and wet cock could tease my ass. After a while, he asked for the condom. I retrieved it, along with lube while he laid on his back. It seemed I would be riding him.

I got his cock ready and lubed my hole and braced myself for an invasion. At first try, I could not take it. I took it out and re-lubed him and tried sitting on it again.

Success!!!

It went in all the way and it did not quite hurt as much. Since I am on top and I weigh more than he does, I was in control of how the ass friction would be like. So I took my time to gain the momentum rather than let him fuck me like a piledriver, which I know he wanted to do from the look on his face.

I rode him slowly and suddenly my cock spring to life. Guess the G-Spot was hit. He saw that my cock was hardening and he grabbed it and gave it a shake. After a couple of minutes of riding him, I leaned forward and let him have the reins. Lo and behold, he started to fuck me hard.

Suddenly, he stopped and said that I better condomed up and fuck him before he climaxed and I would not be able to fuck him. I immediately stood up and felt a slight hiss of pain in my haste to fuck his delectable ass.

Unfortunately, Holden Jr would not cooperate. He went back to sleep. The guy already had his feet propped up and I could see his cock was still hard and was still inside the condom.

I tried so many times to get Jr to go hard but all I could manage was a half erection. There’s no way half erection could enter ass. Dammit. I wonder if my being fucked turned off Jr’s erectilotory functions…

I asked him to lie on his belly and I climbed on top of him and dry humped him, in hopes of waking up Holden Jr. Come on!!! A hot ass is waiting! Don’t fail me now!!

I was sweating bullets and I swear I heard him sigh. God dammit, get hard now! As if responding to my frustrations, I felt Holden Jr stirring. I pulled off the condom applied lube and dry humped him again. This time I was sure Holden Jr woke up. I put on a new condom and penetrated him.

Did he moan, you ask? A little. No head thrashing too. In fact, he was too quiet. Maybe he’s used to someone bigger than Holden Jr? Whatever the case maybe, Jr and I were gonna go to town with his hole. I fucked him hard, pounding him like I desperately needed to prove something. Well, I kinda do. Hheheheh.

Just before I felt the familiar sensation of cum gathering in the balls and about to shoot out, he started moaning. Not just a little moan. Loud moan. Then I felt it. His ass hole constricted. Many times. He was cumming. I asked him just to make sure and he confirmed it. It was damn hot, him cumming to my fucking that I also spurted inside him.

I took Jr out and was on my way to the toilet when he gave me his sperm filled condom. Hawt!!!

7 comments:

  1. let me be the first to say HOT.....the best way to do it, get fucked and fuck.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww this is one of hottest and best sex encounter i have read from the blog. just like the soccer reporting, full of suspense and thrill, and at the end of the day Holden Jr. managed to maintain his status as champion :P
    thanks alot for the good writing/entertainment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No prob Mikey! Holden Jr is always happy to serve... heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you r a flex top whereas I am a flex bottom. Once I get penetrated, jr will just get half soft, die on me and I never could get it to work again. Some tops are not too pleased with that. As though I was not responding to his hard work.

    So what to do? I had to moan and take up submissive poses to assure him that I like what he is doing to me.

    It is interesting to read you guys being flexi tops do it slightly differently.

    You can stay quiet, we need to moan. You just lie there passively on your tummy, we have to pull our butt cheeks apart for his inspection. You raise your legs, we have to grab our feet as well.

    All these r especially important if the top is younger or smaller sized. And the ultimate act of submission? First to serve him while kneeling all the time by sucking his dick to get it hard, lub it and put on the condom for him and slowly turn around, kneel with the head down and the butts up. It never fails to drive his pride up and give a good show.

    Oh the only few times I ever top was to meet a total aggressive bottom who refuse to finger me as that will bring out my irreversible bottom mood, lick me and tweak my ample nipples( hmmm they seem to grow bigger the more I get fucked) and finally he had to sit on me first to warm my dick with his loose wet hot hole.

    I will always make it very clear that I am a flex bottom and don't blame me if I can't perform. I do get soft sometime in the midst of pounding his ass and he'll have patiently use his wet tongue to get it up again.

    But if he is a flex then it is very important that I quickly get him to finger me so there'll be no misunderstanding about the role I want to play. Sometimes if he shirk away then it is better to know early and not when my ass is itching and I don't get it done to me. You can't imagine the itch and agony of that disappointment. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow!

    I wanna fuck you too... Hahaha...

    And I wanna get fucked too... :p

    Long time never get fucked le... Hahaha... *Oops* TMI~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buaya... it's not TMI... just enuf info, eheheheh... let's :)

    ReplyDelete