Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year

A good start to the new year? It's been 5 days and I'd sex with two guys already. And am in need of a good time management skill. Work keeps getting in the way of my sex life. Sigh.

Anyways, something new happened to me tonite. Yup, twas earth shattering that I needed to blog about it right away.

For the sake of the new readers, and for those who don't know, I have never been able to cum in any way, except for one. Reverse missionary. Yup, that's right. No blowjob or handjob has ever done it for me. Even while fucking some ass, I could not cum until I get in that position. Sometimes I think that was why I lasted so long...

Crap, a sex memory just resurfaced. Last week, I had sex with one slim guy and I came without being in the reverse missionary position. But at least I was still snug up a hole...

Anyways, back to the main story. I met up with a guy after work. Yup, Sunday, working. Sigh. Anyways, I've been chatting with the guy for quite a while, almost a year. He finally was able to meet up. Apparently, he was just dumped by his boyfriend and he could not deal. He wanted to drown his sorrows by cuddling. With me. Hmmm...

Anyways, he arrived at my place before I got home. So we met at the door and I let him in. He looked like he was about to cry so I hugged him and he cried. I feel for him so I hugged him for a while. I was hungry and watched my food still in its plastic bag while he kept on hugging me.

I got antsy after a while and my hand went to his ass. He let me. Hehheheeh. Then he moved a bit and laid a hand on my manbreast and tweaked my nipple. I am in. But I was hungry so I went to eat first and let him watch ANTM.

After I was done eating, we watched ANTM till the finale and I brought him to the room. On the bed. We cuddled for a while and his hand reached for my crotch and fondled. So I fondled his.

Then he took off his clothes but we were still cuddling. Screw that. I got a boner already. I attacked his nipples. He was moaning. I heard him saying no a couple of times but I chose to ignore. It was not like I had my cock in his ass. Ooh, the thought got me riled up so I attacked the nipples with more fervor.

But apparently he felt weird. He was not used to nipple play. Poor boy. Now I feel sorrier for him. I laid back and he went to suck my cock. But only for a while. So I sucked his cock and licked his balls. He moaned like crazy. He reached to swat my tongue away but I just worked it harder so he could not. I am guessing his boyfriend did not do much for him.

Methinks he knows that I am aiming for his hole so he kept his legs closed. But I refuse to give in so I continued licking until he opened up and I reach his hole. I moaned loudly and thrashed wildly. I guess he has not gotten rimmed.

I also guessed that he needs to get used to the new sensations. His erection was gone and no amount of fondling or sucking could get it hard again. So I stopped and laid down. He then grabbed my cock and gave me a hand job. I pushed his head down there and he blew me for a while.

After that, he returned to handjobbing me. I knew he was wasting his time but then he attacked my nipples, so I just let him jerk me off. He was persistent too. It was then I realized why I could not cum via handjob. I needed to intimacy and the closeness of two bodies writhing. Handjobs don't really provide that. But, he was persistent and had not stopped jerking me off. Felt good. Um, dun get me wrong, hand and blow jobs always felt good. Just won't make me spurt.

Anyways, I started moving my hips as though I was fucking an ass. He kept on jerking me off, lightning fast. And I forced his head on my nipples so he did the nipple. After a while, I felt the familiar sensation when my nuts had gathered the cum and got ready to shoot it out.

Now it was my turn to squirm. Suddenly I felt warm liquid on my belly. Had I cum? I did not know. The sensation of cumming was weirdly different from the normal times I cum. It felt like I peeing a bit. But only a bit. The rest of the time I did not feel anything, like nothing was shooting out. Ordinarily, the orgasm felt incredible and it felt like shooting something out of the balls and cock... Hmmm... and then I felt weird coz this had never happened to me before.

Told the guy I wanted to sleep and he left. Maybe I need him to come over again and help me cum via handjob. Hehhehe.

By the way, the one before this, where I came in someone's ass, but not in the usual position. It felt the same like this one. I felt the familiar sensation of splooge churning in the balls but I did not feel anything except for the initial explosion and even then, it felt like I was peeing inside his ass...

This kind of cumming is not satisfactory enough for me... but I guess it's good to know that I can cum like other people now... :P

3 comments:

  1. You're a television network writer, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Buaya... :)

    Tor, welcome... I wish I was a television network writer... :P

    ReplyDelete