Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pungent Fuck

There's a lot of stories from last year that did not see the light of day because I was busy with work.

Last post, I talked about fucking someone and cumming without being in my usual position right? Well, here's what happened...

It was already 3 in the morning. I was not working so I stayed up late and surfed the net.

I have chatted with this guy for almost a week. He said that he was in Miharja but stayed in Serdang or Rawang or some where nearby. Okay, I did not pay attention to the little details. He was not that cute.

So he said he had to stay awake until 7 when the buses started their runs so that he could go home. I wonder why would a person deliberately stay out all night, so far away from home and have very little money.

Anyways, I told him he could crash at my place if he wanted to. And of course he wanted to. But he wanted me to pay for the cab fare. WTF??

I compromised. Paying half is acceptable. He agreed and he made his way to my place. I was right. He was not that cute to begin with. And apparently he'd been out all day and all night. He was permeating manly musk. Turn off much? Then he opened his mouth and complained. About the cab. About the walk to my block. Basically a bitchy hissy fit at four in the morning. Gwen Stefani would have been disappointed.

So I went back to the laptop to close everything. I was getting sleepy. He was still huffin and puffin in the living room. I told him he could shower if he wanted but he did not want to. So I went to bed, telling him he could join if he wanted.

He asked if it was alright for him to sleep in his underwear. You can be naked if you want to, I told him. He did not seem keen on the idea so I assumed he really wanted a bed to crash on rather than have sex with me. Which was fine by me coz of the turn-off aroma.

Stripped down to his underwear, he jumped into the bed. At first, there was no activity and I thought I heard him snoring. Just as I was about to drift off into dreamland to meet my dream guy, I felt his hand graze... my elbow. I shrugged it off and continued my descent into dreamland.

Then I felt him moving closer to me and put his hand on my shoulder. Hmmm...

After that, he inched closer and closer and his hand moved to my left man boob and he started to play with the nipple. Guess he wanted to play after all. I touched his crotch and found that he was already up and running.

With that, he touched my crotch and brought it to life. And played with it. I moved my fingers from his boner to his hole and played with it. He stiffened but did not push me away. After a while, I managed to slip a finger in and he was almost-writhing.

So I grabbed the equipments and got him and myself ready and lifted his legs. Yes, it was sorta animalistic. No foreplay or anything. Remember the pungent-ness?

I penetrated and went to town for a while. It was hard to fuck someone while trying to avoid inhaling air.

He did not do or say anything. He kept his eyes closed. But once in a while, he'd open his eyes and look at me.

Then I felt it. Something deep inside my balls were building to a great crescendo and exploded. Felt like peeing the first two seconds. I thought I had peed in him. But once I was done spurting, I knew I had come. But it did not feel anything at all like cumming. Weird feeling. I was still hard and I guess from the violent burst of orgasm, he was now moaning. I stopped plowing and he was moving his ass against me.

So I continued plowing him. But I knew I was spent and tired. So I had came. First time I came not in my usual position.

Big gasp! Wait a minute. Now I seem to recall that I had cum before while I was being straddled by a guy, riding my hard cock and yes, I recall not feeling like I was cumming but I can see that I came...

Anyways, I fucked him as long as I could keep it up but in the end, I took it out and washed up. Once I was back on the bed, he put an arm over me and we both fell asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment