Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Summary

Woah, time's fun when you're having flies eh? In a few hours, it'll be the new year.

Ordinarily, I'd be doing a review of all the sexcapades and conquests in that one year but this year I am not gonna. Or I should say, I can't. My new thumb drive has this knack of catching a virus. Quite frequently too. Or maybe it's the laptop.

It happened once when all the files in the thumb drive got deleted. I realized that I knew a lot of cuss words that day. Everything was gone. Including my little black book, which had every details in it - phone numbers, dates, conquests, positions, nude pics and/or videos... sigh...

I did not make a copy. Okay, I did copy it to another drive but I did not take the time to actually copy it again once I filled it to the rim with conquests details. Sigh. So I don't actually remember the numbers and whatnots...

It happened again in the past few weeks. Luckily this time it was my dirty pictures. They were erased. See, I went to KL Hilton once and spent the night there and had a bit of fun with the camera in the on-the-ceiling shower. Hhehehehe.

Anywho, I guess I'll recap as much as I could remember...

This year I stayed relatively clean, I think. There's one orgy of six that I was involved with but I can't decide whether that was 2008 or 2007. I am leaning towards 2007. Moving on.

I did have a threesome with a couple of Australians, followed by a fourgy the next day. That I remember perfectly. Other than that, I'd pretty much had one-on-one sex throughout the year.

Oh, I think I outdid myself this year. I think less than half were repeats from the previous years. I had sex with a lot of newbies this year. The total? At last count, it was 70. Could it be? I surpassed a hundred? I don't think so. But close I guess. Oh well, there's always next year... :P

1 comment:

  1. Not bad, well over one a week. And, hey - Happy New Year Holden.

    ReplyDelete