Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tun Razak Chronicles Part 4

It felt kinda good so I let him finger me for a while. But he wanted more. He took his finger out and wanted to fuck my ass there and then. No lube, no condom, no foreplay, no anything. Just a straight up fuck. Like I am some sort of ho.

I pushed him off and turned around. He started to devour me. Or attempted to devour me. His skills have not improved. His attempt to bite my nipples were more like him pressing his chin on my man boob. And it kinda hurt, not the good kind. Sigh.

Then he raised my legs onto his shoulder and tried to enter me again. This time he managed to lube his cock a little bit via spit. Son of a bitch. He was so horny that he did not even ask if it was okay. I told him that I did not want to be fucked but he was off in his own little world, trying to push the head of his dick through. Good luck...

He insisted though and kept at it. I got irritated so I just pushed against him with my legs. I guess I applied enough pressure coz he finally looked up. I got up and told him there would be no fucking. He said I enjoyed being fingered earlier. So what? I was not in the mood to be fucked, especially not to a guy who could not even do nipple play.

I pushed him flat on his back and went down on him. After a while of him moaning and squirming, I started to jack him off. Again, he told me not to. I immediately stop and just lie back. I guess he got the message and we cuddled. As soon as he reached for his shirt, I went to open the door. He asked if I would call him coz even though he did not climax, he thoroughly enjoyed himself and enjoyed being with me. I was touched. Not.

I told him the standard answer, “If I am free, I’ll give you a call...”

2 comments: