Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tun Razak Chronicles Part 2

However, he was not very good. He could not even chew on my nipples correctly. I was bored out of my mind. Have to give him points for effort though. But try as he might, he just was not doing it for me.

He kinda sensed that I was not really enjoying it so he apologized for his lack of not being able to please me. I shrugged it off. It’s no big but I was kinda disappointed. So I intended to finish him off as soon as possible so that he could leave and I could be alone. Or I could call someone and bitch about the lack of sexcitement.

After I teased his nipples, I went down on him. He mentioned that I was quite good with my tongue. Flattery. Getting him somewhere.

After sucking on his dick for a while, I got a bit tired so I jerked him off. He told me to stop because he spurted easily via handjob. And that’s a problem because? Apparently, he was so enjoying himself and feeling so good, he did not want it to be over.

He wanted a piece of my ass. I am a flexy so I did not really mind… if only he was good at making me horny, then I would not have minded giving him my ass. FYI, I don’t normally give it up unless I’m in a relationship, or I like the guy a lot, or he was making me so horny with his tongue. Oops, did I just give the key to my ass away?

Anyways, I told him I don’t do that and he kinda pouted and asked me to finish him off. I started jerking him off but he would not let me. He said he always came via handjob AKA masturbation so he did not really want a handjob from someone else. Sigh. All these rules and regulations were really starting to turn me off.

So I told him to work on me instead. For a while. He obliged. Bad decision. I had forgotten that he was not really good at it and now he was doing an even more half-assed job because he just wanted me to get him off. I told him to stop coz I was not going to cum that way. I volunteered to get him off but he refused to let me. Something about wanting it to be fair.

Just before he left, he asked me to call him when I am free. Guess what? I so did not call him, even if I was free. That is, until one completely boring night...

2 comments:

  1. Does that mean you are back here? Should I change links?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be blogging at both actually... :)

    ReplyDelete