Monday, July 9, 2007

Tun Razak Chronicles Part 1

I have chatted with this Chinese guy at the beginning of this year. He lived nearby so it was an easy hook up. He wanted to have dinner with me so we met up at a mamak. His idea, not mine. After some idle chatter and food munching, he decided to drive me home.

He did pay for the dinner so I filed that under the ‘Good’ column. He did not really drive me home straight away. He took me around for a while. I asked him what’s in his mind but he did not wanna say. I asked if he wanted to go up to my place and he asked me if I wanted him to go to my place. I really hate it when they answer my question with a question and I effing hate it when they cannot decide on something and prefer to let me decide. Good God man! Take charge! You’re 40+ already!

I decided to play a game so I just kept quiet and put my hand on his thigh. Just left it there. Not even rubbing or massaging or anything. After a while, I asked him whether he wanted to go fool around or not. He told me to look at his crotch. It was kinda bulging. I made a face and he saw it. He immediately said that he could not stand it when someone puts a hand on his thigh. So that’s that. We’re going to fool around.

The guy really does not look too bad. Short cropped hair, fair skin and nice body. Not too buff but not flabby either. From the looks of the bulge, he had massive wood. His voice was a little Karen Walker-like but I could look past that.

So I got him to my flat and I went to wash up while he washes up in the toilet. Lucky for me he got my drift. I hate fishy cocks. We started out cuddling. Just cuddling. More cuddling. Cuddling yet again. I got the feeling that this guy was the type that lies back and let people do things to him. Great. Maybe I could fuck that bubble butt of his. Unfortunately, he declared he was a pure top. Dammit.

Got tired of waiting so I started. Kissing him was not too bad. Could do with a little more work but at least he is not like some others I have done. All tongue and nothing else. Gross. It’s lips people! Lips. Then you go into tongue play. A tongue shoved into my mouth immediately is such a turn off.

He was moaning when I bite into his neck and nuzzled. He kicked off his pants, underwear and tee. I immediately attacked his nipples. He was moaning away again and squirmed underneath me. I pinned him down and teased him so. I turned him around and gave him a tongue massage. Licked the back of his neck and made my way to his ass, all the while licking with my tongue.

I reached down and grabbed his dick. I was right. He had a thick one. Quite long. Quite substantial. And quite leaking precum. I wiped it dry and licked it with my tongue. He moaned. I turned him around and sat down next to him, waiting to see what he would do. He jumped on top of me and started to imitate what I did to him...

No comments:

Post a Comment