Sunday, December 13, 2009

Love Letter

To Whom It May Concern,

It's been a rough year for me since we had that fight...

We don't talk anymore... we don't meet anymore... we stopped being 'we'...

When we do talk, it's like there's so much distance between us...

I am sorry about what happened... I know I can't take it back...

And I know I've ruined it for us...

I tried moving on, I really did... tried to forget you... since there's no 'we' anymore...

But it seems you won't let me... whenever I start to pull away and not pine for you and you reel me back in...

Happens every time... the fact that you can tell amazes me...

Wish I can see you again... but I know it's not gonna happen...

Please let me go...

I've found someone... who is physically attractive... cute, sexy, adorable, hot, young...

Who wants me... who will talk to me all the time... who worries about my feelings... who wants to satisfy my every desire...

Please let me go... you're no good for me, for my heart... not anymore...

He is someone who other guys look at admirably... and sometimes hornily...

And when they saw me with him, they'd give me the evil eye...

Wondering how someone like me wound up with him...

Just like when I was with you...

Oh God, I just smiled thinking about our past...

Please let me go...

Look, he's sending me another MMS... he is so cute...

Why am I not replying to him instead of writing this?

Because he is not you...

Thanks for not letting me go...

3 comments:

  1. :( . *Sigh*

    love really is a pain in the butt..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh... u have to sort it out, dun ruin urs and his happiness.... take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv is hard but stil we want to run it thru..

    ReplyDelete